Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 26, 2020
Animo wrote following on latest post:
Connection is up, it's currently around 28 minutes done right now. There's a quite long "solo" Quiet part near the end, it should be just a straigh-up segment, with minimum amount of finalizing. I hope i can finish everything in 7-10 days.
The first release is gonna be a no-sound version first, and with sound later. But the gap should not be very big, i think maybe a 1 week between two releases.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Count me in! My bet is july 10th, after a few "problems with this, problems with that" - excuses.
He will probably hold it in untill the half of the month and release the sounded version with a little time after like a way to ensure more people maintain the pledges,if he releases as soon as he manage to complete it,those famous people who pledge just to have acess to content first and remove their pledges as soon they see the content will hit him heavily,so he will probably hold more than necessary,just to be safe...as for his rendering,all my experience with this shit makes me unable to criticize,rendering is always a fucking annoying thing to do,its rare for me to not experience problems during it,so i dont judge others about it becuz i know the nuisance it can be.....

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
He will probably hold it in untill the half of the month and release the sounded version with a little time after like a way to ensure more people maintain the pledges,if he releases as soon as he manage to complete it,those famous people who pledge just to have acess to content first and remove their pledges as soon they see the content will hit him heavily,so he will probably hold more than necessary,just to be safe...as for his rendering,all my experience with this shit makes me unable to criticize,rendering is always a fucking annoying thing to do,its rare for me to not experience problems during it,so i dont judge others about it becuz i know the nuisance it can be.....
Subscribestar doesn't work like Patreon, people pledge for 30 days, so the 1st of the month charge isn't a thing, and it's different depending what day you pledged.

There's no incentive on holding the release for a specific day.

Feb 23, 2019
I predict that just inbefore he presses the upload button; an asteroid strikes earth and we won't care anymore!!!!11 + Michael Jackson will come back from the grave and do something hilarious! Like bellydancing with Michael Fassbender, the double burger SPECIAL

• Haha
Reactions: Uwuqavai

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Subscribestar doesn't work like Patreon, people pledge for 30 days, so the 1st of the month charge isn't a thing, and it's different depending what day you pledged.

There's no incentive on holding the release for a specific day.
Yeah,that i didnt know,i used to fund Animo while he was still on patreon,stopped a little before he got out from there to subscribestar,didnt gone there yet,so i dont knew how subscribestar works,so thanks for the explanation,them he doesnt need to hold like before,if he does,it'll be probably cuz rendering is a punishment handmade to make 3d animators suffer for their life choices

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Info from chan:

Animo wrote on the 30th of June, that:
The last sex scene is done, i will start working on the final cumshot tomorrow.
I think it's around 1 week of work left, if there's not gonna be any major problems.

And then added in a comment:
Well, around 1 week for a no-sound release. Maybe plus 1-2 days to render title-cameras.

So the no sound release is between the 7th and 10th of July.

Regarding the release date of the sound release, Animo wrote:

I hope 1 week after non-sound release.

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
>No sound version will be out probably next weekend

That is correct.

Animo wrote on the 30th of June, that:

> The last sex scene is done, i will start working on the final cumshot tomorrow.

> I think it's around 1 week of work left, if there's not gonna be any major problems.

And then added in a comment:

> Well, around 1 week for a no-sound release. Maybe plus 1-2 days to render title-cameras.

So the no sound release is between the 7th and 10th of July.

Regarding the release date of the sound release, Animo wrote:

> I hope 1 week after non-sound release.

I will also upload the no sound and sound version there, when they're released.

p.s.

information and link are not mine, but you can follow

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes