Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
NEW UPDATE:

"Ok, it's gonna be very close, but i should make it to tomorrow's evening. Title cameras are still rendering right now, but it should be done around the midday.

It is the last moment to post your nickname , as i will close this topic +12 hours after this message."

get ready ladies and gentlemen

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
also, one guy commented:
"What time zone are you in Animo? Asking because I'm sure evening your time is a lot different from mine haha!"
and animo replied:
"Central Europe pretty much"
now it is 1.30 at night, he has about + 2-3 hours, what happens? about 20 more hours.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
NEW UPDATE:

"Ok, it's gonna be very close, but i should make it to tomorrow's evening.
This sentence is leaving me a bit worried, but we'll see.

Also, dont forget, he still has to encode and upload the video after completing the titles.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm screwed anyways,i almost always watch it from sites,and it will probably take sometime till people up that shit to a minimally relliable site

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
If i am beeing honest 1pm German time is Not likely If He Said evening Then it will probably be around 8pm scaling upwards

Phondohlophe

Feb 9, 2020
Y'all, I get that people get antsy in anticipation, but for reals - who here has met every deadline they've ever set? Shit happens, for some more than others. If anything, at least he is consistent with his delays in that you can pretty much gauge an approximate delay on top of his proposed deadline and get a pretty decent estimate of when it will actually be released.

A rule I always follow at work - always prioritise quality; work to beat the deadline, but expect delays... more importantly, be transparent in your updates and send them out regularly to keep everyone well informed.

I think Animo does a pretty good job of navigating his insatiable (and pretty toxic) audience and delivering quality work every time.

Kudos to Animo - I'm sure this episode is going to be dope.

Vace234

Jul 1, 2017
Y'all, I get that people get antsy in anticipation, but for reals - who here has met every deadline they've ever set? Shit happens, for some more than others. If anything, at least he is consistent with his delays in that you can pretty much gauge an approximate delay on top of his proposed deadline and get a pretty decent estimate of when it will actually be released.

A rule I always follow at work - always prioritise quality; work to beat the deadline, but expect delays... more importantly, be transparent in your updates and send them out regularly to keep everyone well informed.

I think Animo does a pretty good job of navigating his insatiable (and pretty toxic) audience and delivering quality work every time.

I agree with you. People can be entitled sometimes. Just because you make a date for something doesn't mean life itself is going to give you a break because a bunch of spoiled kids. Things happen even when we don't plan on them happening.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

I agree with you. People can be entitled sometimes. Just because you make a date for something doesn't mean life itself is going to give you a break because a bunch of spoiled kids. Things happen even when we don't plan on them happening.
Shit happens,it is as it is

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
Well Guys Got my Fingers crossed that He gets done tonight (German time) tonight when i get Up it will hopefully be Up "Sending good vibes"

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes