Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
This release is part 1?or is full video?will be part 2 or what??
Release 1 was last year this is part 2 and it'll only be two parts for this series.

Edit: Turns out this is going to be in three parts because of the plot twist at the end. Which means see you all this time next year!

Reactions: Hassox01

realsmasher

Mar 8, 2018
Well BTQ 2 was dissapointing, but mainly because i spoiled myself over the last months with every bit of information, pictures and gifs.
Only 1 cumshot in 2 videos of animopron is also a bit meh, but his work is still the best when you consider LONG playtime 3D content. All those tiny 1-5sec webm Artists, often without sound... i dont get it.
Im gonna stay out of this for some months and then enjoy Part 3.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Well BTQ 2 was dissapointing, but mainly because i spoiled myself over the last months with every bit of information, pictures and gifs.
Only 1 cumshot in 2 videos of animopron is also a bit meh, but his work is still the best when you consider LONG playtime 3D content. All those tiny 1-5sec webm Artists, often without sound... i dont get it.
Im gonna stay out of this for some months and then enjoy Part 3.
I'm making 10 second loops for my game. Is that better ? :D

Reactions: mikie

realsmasher

Mar 8, 2018
You are making a game, thats different :)
No i mean especially some guys on Tumblr who take like weeks to make some small animations, and often lock them behind a Patreon paywall. Its the lost potential of no sound and maybe just adding different angles and variation in movement speed to create something so much better/immersive.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes