Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
May 4, 2020
I liked BTQ5, but the series had way too much Anal for me to really love it. I like Anal, but it's not my favorite, and he really crammed in a lot of it for this series.

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
Name one "OC Do not steal" character that an animator has made that went on to be memorable and successful. We play games, watch anime wanting to fuck character or watch them fuck on screen. I've made this argument before, generic space bimbo, or Samus Aran. Generic Kunoichi or Hitomi/Ayane. The reason why these characters are successful is the preestablished back story and with these animations we are looking into what the characters do off screen or after dark. Creating an original character is risky, because you'd need to develop who they are. With characters from games and film, the games and film already established that character. It's why these animations are downright popular. It's a big fucking risk, because you stand to make someone generic, or make someone that stands on its own. What appeals to you more, some OC girl just fucks a horse, or Ciri after a long day of hunting monsters sets up camp and notices her horse having a hardon and decides to reward the him then things escalate.

PS: Noname55 Assumi doesn't count.
I think you are wrong there. If he has his own character then his series' will have that extra bit of uniqueness in that you will have to wait for his work whereas you can go onto rule34 and find copius amounts of stuff with Tifa, Ciri, Samus Aran, Lara, Yennifer, Triss Merigold etc. The target market is so over saturated for content with existing characters from other games. You can only go so far in using other characters. Animos done Ellie, Lara and Quiet (and you could even argue Lara & Quiet are the same character), hes shown what hes capable of in terms of 3DCG animation, now he needs to step into his own array because if he takes another character, i cant see many people hanging around for long. There will always be someone else who will step into this genre. Wildeer attempted it and has frankly missed an open goal.

Thats my opinion on it, i dont pay for his stuff so my opinion means about as much as dogshit but i wouldnt be interested in watching a rehash of another character from another series. Its boring.
I might be in the minority regarding this, but I don’t care all that much about the characters in animations, fanart, etc. The good part about using preestablished characters is that usually a lot of people find them hot, because they’re often designed for mass appeal (though of course there are also characters which I don’t find particularly attractive, for instance), but really any character I find hot would do. What appeals to me is the facial expressions, the shots/angles, the sound design, the voice acting, etc. Any sort of plot one could imagine doesn’t matter to me, unless there’s a continuity within someone’s art or videos, in which case, again, any character would do.

You all make good points.

For me, I dont care how overused a character is, as long as she is attractive.

The biggest disappointment about BTQ is that the Quiet model Animo uses is fucking ugly. I was more interested in seeing the interrogator's face. The Wildeer/Pyro/Nagoonimation version of Lara would have been MUCH MUCH better. In fact, someone like Jackerman's Jennie or Rebecca would have been so good as well, as long as their gargantuan hips and thighs were reduced to Lara's figure.

Feb 17, 2021
The biggest disappointment about BTQ is that the Quiet model Animo uses is fucking ugly.
Animo started Breaking the Quiet on the tail end of the Quiet fad. Fans voted on Quiet while she was the "It Girl". Whatever the case, props to Animo for finishing the project all the way through instead of abandoning it. Just remember, take a step back before you go gaga over flavor of the month. Lady D already came and went, pity the animators that are spending months on a Lady D animation when her hype has died down. Don't get caught in hype.

EDIT: Rewrote my Lady D segment, her appeal isn't slowly going, its already gone bruh.

Last edited:

Gutsma

May 15, 2020
Quiet was attractive because of her outfit. Her face is just pretty, but nothing amazing. As rjlee said, she was even less attractive than the interrogator, though IMO I wasn't a fan of the female POV. I wanna see a lady get railed by a massive cock, not be the lady getting railed by a massive cock

Sidenote: Anyone have any idea on what the next big project will be? Who's an iconic videogame character that fans and artist alike would want to see in the coming years?
Any witcher series girls would be top notch, imagine ciri with her Beautiful face all the way throughed by a giant horse cock

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Quiet was attractive because of her outfit. Her face is just pretty, but nothing amazing. As rjlee said, she was even less attractive than the interrogator, though IMO I wasn't a fan of the female POV. I wanna see a lady get railed by a massive cock, not be the lady getting railed by a massive cock

Sidenote: Anyone have any idea on what the next big project will be? Who's an iconic videogame character that fans and artist alike would want to see in the coming years?
I'm still on Sindel getting Motaroed page
Sin.jpg

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
I don't know why you would do Sindel with Motaro when you could do a double team of Sonya and Cassie with him.
Ok Cassie gets corrupted by Sindel into fucking Motaro then Sonya comes to the rescue only to be banged hard along with her daughter. There's enough MK lore to make a couple of Horseasons, the problem is we need an army of Animoprons and NASA computing power.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Animo started Breaking the Quiet on the tail end of the Quiet fad. Fans voted on Quiet while she was the "It Girl". Whatever the case, props to Animo for finishing the project all the way through instead of abandoning it. Just remember, take a step back before you go gaga over flavor of the month. Lady D already came and went, pity the animators that are spending months on a Lady D animation when her hype has died down. Don't get caught in hype.

EDIT: Rewrote my Lady D segment, her appeal isn't slowly going, its already gone bruh.
The only one to blame about that is Capcom,almost 2 years teasing with that huge Lady and she dies in the first 2 hours of game,talk about a wasted hype....i still find Dimitrescu hot,but i have to recognize her moment is lost,she still get my rocks,but its more becuz i like big mommas,so she definetly wont work to everyone else,it makes me sad but she is gone,just like Sam will probably be if the r34 stop cultivating her,its easier go after Jill or Claire,or some of the Witcher female cast

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Lady D is a grandma though. I'm not really feeling the wrinkles y'know? Is she just hyped up because she is a giantess? I mean, a hot giantess is hot, an ugly giantess is still a giantess

Reactions: dickhead5959
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes