Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021

Tomorrow is the final release for supporters.
I want to give them some advantage, so the public release is gonna be here on Saturday.
Comments are locked, till the public release happens (to avoid spoilers).
we pros are getting that sound one hands down lol.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Actually the people who get annoyed with him are the ones who actually have a brain and can realize that he is just milking people i have subscribed to his crap before but completely refuse to pay for rubbish he gives out it may be good content but is strung along months longer than it takes i have done trans coding and rendering of content myself as i used to study game design and work on it and also work with animation media and it doesn't take months and months to render something sure it can take a long time to make it but the rendering takes HOURS not MONTHS the only way it would take MONTHS is if he had some 20 year old computer which is not the case as he made a post a while back about getting a computer upgrade i get really tired of seeing the same excuse for him made but when you don't know what your talking about maybe actually look into it instead of making some lame excuse and Shitposting actually think for your self before you post something and actually research it

jabbudahutt

May 11, 2019
Actually the people who get annoyed with him are the ones who actually have a brain and can realize that he is just milking people i have subscribed to his crap before but completely refuse to pay for rubbish he gives out it may be good content but is strung along months longer than it takes i have done trans coding and rendering of content myself as i used to study game design and work on it and also work with animation media and it doesn't take months and months to render something sure it can take a long time to make it but the rendering takes HOURS not MONTHS the only way it would take MONTHS is if he had some 20 year old computer which is not the case as he made a post a while back about getting a computer upgrade i get really tired of seeing the same excuse for him made but when you don't know what your talking about maybe actually look into it instead of making some lame excuse and Shitposting actually think for your self before you post something and actually research it
That's one long ass sentence.

Reactions: OrcDra and snakeup

Darkman246

May 17, 2020

Most of the time this is the case. I was actually expecting the release to be pushed back til the end of the month which id Animo payday. but hey i dont support him so whenever it gets released i will watch it with a smile on my face n a hardon in my hand.

Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
you do realize that based on how long it is, and even being generous by saying its 28fps (the standard for cinema) AND saying that he has a top tier computer that makes each render in 1min (doubtful but im being ultra conservative with numbers) that equates to about 50 DAYS of total render time

Aug 24, 2020
his animation skill is top tier i love to see more of his work. the person who actually milk everyone without giving content is darklust

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes