Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

coda shades

Jul 19, 2021
the bonus will fit into the series! something like a optional thing to happen and will not influence the rest
the only person that will have problem fitting this will be the Interrogator ass

im totally ok to wait more, i don't think Animo deserves all this "delay' hate, for me it's always been worth the wait, he always show to us what he is doing with 3-4 updates per week and he's not Wildeer (this mf one deserves all hate)
ok cool i can wait after all animo is an s tier creator.

Aug 28, 2020
the bonus will fit into the series! something like a optional thing to happen and will not influence the rest
the only person that will have problem fitting this will be the Interrogator ass

im totally ok to wait more, i don't think Animo deserves all this "delay' hate, for me it's always been worth the wait, he always show to us what he is doing with 3-4 updates per week and he's not Wildeer (this mf one deserves all hate)
Exactly what's one or two more days. Plus it builds up anticipation!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Update on rendering
"I finally start rendering it, there was a lot of small things to do, because of the splicing moment.
I don't think i can make it for the weekend now, probably will take 2 days more, sorry."
at least he'll straight up tell us instead of leaving us to guess like Wildeer

Gutsma

May 15, 2020

So this means that we don't see any cumshots in this particular bonus videos?
Cause if the bonus is gonna connect to the original score so there should be no cumshots.
Correct me if i am wrong.

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
So this means that we don't see any cumshots in this particular bonus videos?
Cause if the bonus is gonna connect to the original score so there should be no cumshots.
Correct me if i am wrong.
yes, no cumshot for bonus scene

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
Update:

"I decided to add X-ray views for this bonus, check out this quick showcase.
I was trying different approach this time, and it's much quicker than before - i just need to animate in/out positions, plus add slight shakiness to the colon itself.
For LWH xray, i had to animate two separate objects almost frame by frame, which was really tiresome.

The bonus is currently rendering, it should take couple of days. "

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Update:

I was trying different approach this time, and it's much quicker than before - i just need to animate in/out positions, plus add slight shakiness to the colon itself.
For LWH xray, i had to animate two separate objects almost frame by frame, which was really tiresome.

Thanks for the updates.

So, I'm guessing Thursday at the least right?

I'm a patient guy, but my dick, not so much

:WutFace:

Reactions: Markysvi

Gutsma

May 15, 2020
Update:

From what we saw in this Xray preview, i think this bonus in particular will not be ATWT cause the horse's dick is barely reaching the end of the colon.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes