Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gutsma

May 15, 2020
Man i was wondering if the Interrogator would do some action on the cock itself and was expecting some blowjob shite but this is bloody good aswell!
The interrogator can stick that giant meat up into her ass so Brutus can give her a nice creampie.
Another thing that could happen but it seldom might is that Brutus's johnson would go All the Way Through Interrogator aswell and reach out from her mouth, but i guess this idea is some top tier hentai shite and is unrealistic even for animo's work.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
If you think about it Animopron made in ~5 years an indie full-length two and half hours animated picture, fully voiced-acted, rendered with a script and storyline by himself.

I think he has a chance for the best-animated feature in the 2022 Oscars.

Last edited:

zxxxz

Nov 6, 2019
If you think about it Animopron made in 2 years an indie full-length two and half hours animated picture, fully voiced-acted, rendered with a script and storyline by himself.

I think he has a chance for the best-animated feature in the 2022 Oscars.
in what 2 years ??? one part once a year ... you have problems with math ...

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
in what 2 years ??? one part once a year ... you have problems with math ...
You mean in like 5 years right? Jesus these gyus cant even do simple math
I went by the rule34upload.com Animopron's upload history...
I forgot the first BtQ was released after MGS V when Quiet was still booming.

First of all, rude.
Second, I can't find the date when BtQ part 1 was released to the world.

Reactions: 246
Aug 1, 2019
I encoded the full video by lowering the bitrate (9000 to 3000) and I went to 3.5 Go instead of 10 Go.
Seems rather pointless to keep the resolution at 1080p60fps if you're going to knock the bitrate to 3000. 9000 was already lowballing it for a 60fps video. You're losing quality at that point.

Your typical video, say, 1080p24fps should be around 6-8k bitrate. That's 24fps. Also the audio bitrate plays into that number.

Reactions: he_found_you

foible

Aug 29, 2017
So many salty boys in the comments here. Creating a 2 hour animation will take a normal person a lifetime. If you don't believe me, go ahead and try doing a 2 min animation and we can talk again in two years time. Lol
The salt is mined from the fact that Darklust, Animopron, FoW, Miro, and countless others aren't "normal persons". They're professional animators (many with full crews) making boku bucks via Patreon/Subscribestar/etc. only to release a pittance of material every few weeks/months. I DO recognize that Animo works basically alone, so I yield him some deference in this regard. Doesn't alter the fact that those of us monitoring these creators are seeing how much money they're getting per month from Patreon/etc. compared to the content they're sharing and the numbers just don't add up most times.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Agentredgirl has a very small crew wherein she still does a great deal of the work and she puts out updates/content regularly. She engages with her subscribers and comes to forums like this one to discuss things. She's the epitome of a quality, dedicated creator.

And while her animation style is distinctly different from others, I understand a lot of people might not like it, especially with the futa, there is absolutely no denying that the QUALITY of her animations is top-notch. Animo has come a long way from LWH, but I still see some areas of his work that need a lot of improvement. I'm sure excited to see him evolve. He's one of my favorites and I'd hate to see him fade away.

Speaking of, ARG was recently musing about a foray into more realistic animations. I think it'd be amazing if she and Animo teamed up to make some artwork, see what they come up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sexiest1
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes