Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you for telling me that, Though, I must say that upon searching Ellie with humanoid, the results that turn up, all portray her as an adult, so I don’t think that such a video, as said, might exist. Or maybe I’m just don’t know where to look.
The Video is titled Ellie in Chains and can be found on Animo's own website, where all his released stuff is available for free.

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
hey, i made my own version, since there is no official version of it (yet?)

the x-ray version is longer than the non-x-ray version, so ha had to sync and made a smooth transition

unofficial version:
Decent job, thanks! But was xray longer?

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Gotta love the clueless ass kisser that only started following him 2 months ago. Try following him since 2015 and see what he has done. He is 100% a career scam artist. Why do you think he got banned from Patreon? He was charging people for money and not relasing any content.

https://f95zone.to/threads/animo-pron-collection-2021-07-28-animopron.5947/page-228#post-7276498
and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that patreon bans anyone who has anything to do with beastiality or incest ... you are so blinded with jealousy I would find it funny if it wasn't annoying.

ochrejelly

Feb 1, 2020
I've read some of the posts on the animo board when I was looking for more game previews recently, and one person or persons really has it in for animo, repeating the scam artist claims in different ways. I've followed animo since the early days and the updates were continuous, with occasional missed deadlines, usually around release time when it took a day or week longer. I mean, you waited for a year, what's a week? Not scam artist worthy I would think.

The game was never going to be the main project after plans for Quiet started, but according to someone it's another scam that gets pulled out between releases. Yeah, I wish there were more previews, but again, scam? Now Wildeer, that's something else.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that patreon bans anyone who has anything to do with beastiality or incest ... you are so blinded with jealousy I would find it funny if it wasn't annoying.
I've read some of the posts on the animo board when I was looking for more game previews recently, and one person or persons really has it in for animo, repeating the scam artist claims in different ways. I've followed animo since the early days and the updates were continuous, with occasional missed deadlines, usually around release time when it took a day or week longer. I mean, you waited for a year, what's a week? Not scam artist worthy I would think.

The game was never going to be the main project after plans for Quiet started, but according to someone it's another scam that gets pulled out between releases. Yeah, I wish there were more previews, but again, scam? Now Wildeer, that's something else.
People, internet 101 - don't feed the trolls

Reactions: CuirCuir

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017

First time i see someone mention wildeer as sus. Finally,im not the only one

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Hmm got error.
That's weird, I can confirm it work (I have two seedboxs in different location and I always test it in real world situation, one seeding to the other) and I'm almost 1TB upload.

Try with this one (it's the same but extracted from my seedbox). You can also try with the magnet hash if your torrent client support magnet: D9C4BD7E34CAD78C1570CF4E31353A1EE18A909E

If it still doesn't work, maybe try another client? Deluge or qBittorent for example.

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
That's weird, I can confirm it work (I have two seedboxs in different location and I always test it in real world situation, one seeding to the other) and I'm almost 1TB upload.

Try with this one (it's the same but extracted from my seedbox). You can also try with the magnet hash if your torrent client support magnet: D9C4BD7E34CAD78C1570CF4E31353A1EE18A909E

If it still doesn't work, maybe try another client? Deluge or qBittorent for example.
i use Bittorrent 6.1.2
Wll i try qbittorrent_4.4.0 and its works fine xD o_O

Reactions: CuirCuir
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes