Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

sabent

May 7, 2017
So, no news...
Animo is dead?
Naw, Animo just disppears for days/weeks at a time. Wouldn't expect newest release to be out till end of march though at the earliest. Sometime early summer for the actual sound version.

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
"While i'm finishing Atwt bonus, here's a video from the mocap session for the Minotaur animations.
It's just a quick retarget, so some limbs may bend opposite way and so on...
Here you can see couple of "getups" (from ragdolling) and couple of "capture" moments (when the player gets captured by him).

It's possible to record all needed animations almost in one session, so it's really worth it.
Check it out:"

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
"While i'm finishing Atwt bonus, here's a video from the mocap session for the Minotaur animations.
Here you can see couple of "getups" (from ragdolling) and couple of "capture" moments (when the player gets captured by him).

It's possible to record all needed animations almost in one session, so it's really worth it.
Haha, "I know you want to se a girl getting fucked atwt by a horse, so here's a video of a naked minotaur male walking instead"

On a serious note, this game looks like vaporware at this point. There's no schedule or plan for it.
This "game" development has been extremely nebulous...

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020

Just imagined Animopron walking around with his dick in front of the camera to record it for his game

sabent

May 7, 2017
Boy it feels kinda weird that when animo started working on BTQ early in the 2017, i was a student and here 5 years later i am a teacher now and yet BTQ isn't over yet, it kinda shows how life goes by so bloody fast!
Also goes to show just how fucking slow animo is at making shit. Dude makes it sound like he works 70 hour work weeks doing this but working on the various parts of this project since 2017 proves otherwise.

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
Boy it feels kinda weird that when animo started working on BTQ early in the 2017, i was a student and here 5 years later i am a teacher now and yet BTQ isn't over yet, it kinda shows how life goes by so bloody fast!
except because of stupid morons that fall for this shit he has raked in over 1/2 a million dollars from this. hes made something like $630,000 so far (rough approximation).

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
except because of stupid morons that fall for this shit he has raked in over 1/2 a million dollars from this. hes made something like $630,000 so far (rough approximation).
How many animators in this field have more than 2h and 30 minutes of animation total in the last 5 years?

I don't intend to be a shill but, even if it's a slow delivery, I don't see faster results elsewhere, specially in blender/3dsmax.

Having an opinion is so easy, but when it comes to producing stuff...

Sep 1, 2021
How many animators in this field have more than 2h and 30 minutes of animation total in the last 5 years?

I don't intend to be a shill but, even if it's a slow delivery, I don't see faster results elsewhere, specially in blender/3dsmax.

Having an opinion is so easy, but when it comes to producing stuff...
the problem is that we have to choose between "...2h and 30 minutes of animation total in the last 5 years? " and "10 secs loops" which brings me to the point that "3d" might was bad "choice" of fetish....

• Haha
Reactions: 14iyyjf0
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes