Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Thats what you get for being stuck with an un-reliable contractor.
If he has any brains he will not hire her ever again.
If he does, I will believe all who say its him delaying the release instead.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
You know, I never poke fun of animator delays, but that, wow, how is it possible that rain stops you from recording? I get that it might affect your upload but just... recording? Huh?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You know, I never poke fun of animator delays, but that, wow, how is it possible that rain stops you from recording? I get that it might affect your upload but just... recording? Huh?
Because rain produces sound when it hits the ground, and that could be heard if you're not using a soundproof room.

Last edited:
Reactions: punhetas

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
Thats what you get for being stuck with an un-reliable contractor.
If he has any brains he will not hire her ever again.
If he does, I will believe all who say its him delaying the release instead.
VoiceLikeCandy was DONE with the sound and sent to Animo 3 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!! It's been done for 3 MONTHS. She has been blocking people that attack her Twitter page for blaming her for these delays because of the lies Animo sends. She has already stated the sound file has been done.

However the post about the storm is true - there was a hailstorm there on June 13 where Candy lives. VoiceLikeCandy lives on the upper floor of a 2 story house right under the roofline so this is why. That would cause a lot of background noise.

Last edited:

skeletonngunn

Jan 12, 2019
People that believe this moron are even stupider than Animopron. VoiceLikeCandy was DONE with the sound and sent to Animo 3 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!! It's been done for 3 MONTHS. She has been blocking people that attack her Twitter page for blaming her for these delays because of the lies Animo sends. She has already stated the sound file has been done.

However the post about the storm is true - there was a hailstorm there on June 13 where Candy lives. VoiceLikeCandy lives on the upper floor of a 2 story house right under the roofline so this is why. That would cause a lot of background noise.

skeletonngunn

Jan 12, 2019
The second he makes a dime from it he will be shitcanned by the copyright holders because it's made from entirely stolen assets.
as long as you remain vague with what youre doing on your patreon/subscribestar you can avoid copyright, the only example I can use the the Skyrim Online guys saying explicitly they were making skyrim coop ready and making money off of it when alterantively they could have just said "we are just making mods support us :)"

Reactions: 69Spartan117
Sep 1, 2021
When he is as fast with his "game" as he is with "his" animations, we won't see a full release in this life.

Or he gonna sells sounds as some kind of dlc, you know cause its the only he cant be charged for.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
YEP
It's time to reblock this thread it's infected again
View attachment 1874553
Dun worry,we will probably have this blocked until the launch time,thanks to these guys,it seems like the people who complain about him on his site chat and the channers have migrated to this place,because the BS level is hitting the roof way too easily here

Foxboy2002

May 16, 2020
VoiceLikeCandy said that? can you send me the link with a proof that she says she already sent the sound to Animo?

This would have been March.

Also this here.

Evidently she has posted stuff on Twitter or her blog at some point that discusses issues with Animo which is how these people have found out about it in the first place. It got posted somewhere. Maybe she talked about it on a Discord server or something.

TokioRiot

Apr 5, 2020

Also this here.

Evidently she has posted stuff on Twitter or her blog at some point that discusses issues with Animo which is how these people have found out about it in the first place. It got posted somewhere. Maybe she talked about it on a Discord server or something.
You basically just posted "Source: Trust me bro".

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019

Also this here.

some random haters on Animoprons thread are always trustworthy

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes