Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

StrawmanFP

Apr 11, 2018
As you can see he said he still has a "more complex ending in this project" and never actually made it lol. He clearly lied but you can believe what you want.
He literally says he went with a simple ending because the complex one wasn't finished and that MAYBE he'd try to finish up the other scene next month after finishing this version.

Maybe doesn't mean WILL, and it definitely doesn't mean it would be in any release of this version. If there were going to be an extended ending or additional scenes he will mention it.

Learn to read before you fucking respond again.

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
He literally says he went with a simple ending because the complex one wasn't finished and that MAYBE he'd try to finish up the other scene next month after finishing this version.

Maybe doesn't mean WILL, and it definitely doesn't mean it would be in any release of this version. If there were going to be an extended ending or additional scenes he will mention it.

Learn to read before you fucking respond again.
Yeah Another Milking and another WHINY Bullshit in this Thread and his Blog...
Fuck this shit tho... just Do the Game...

Quintara

Aug 17, 2017
I dont Know much about Game Design or length of Produktion but for him Working on this Projekt With a few people probably about a year Till WE get a hands on alpha

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder when the person who had made this, finally is going to move on to something else.

How many years now has He been at it and how many more years is He going to continue ?

I'm talking about Quiet and and Horse

• Haha
Reactions: zhpaty

SpaceAceMace

Jul 22, 2019
In case anyone is looking for these....
1. Breaking the Quiet - ATWT (Bonus) [1080p with Sound]
2. Breaking the Quiet (Triple Bonus X-Ray) [1080p with Sound]

Enjoy :)
Is the ATWT vid only comes in mkv file or is there an mp4 version?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes