Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Aug 10, 2020
Unless her english is off, the "I will post the release window in a few weeks" translates to "in a few weeks I will post the release date". It's like movie trailers today, they release a teaser date for the teaser trailer which will tease the release date of the actual trailer.
Yep, gotta wait a few weeks just to get a release window. Not even a release date. I'm not too hopeful lol

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if the artist is a woman, or at least from a background that's not traditionally represented in this space.

"All-the-way through" is my absolute favorite genre (?), and how great would it have been for my favorite artists in the horse space (?), such as bakenpies/the bartender and zenu/zenu zenu, to have added this touch to their works.

Obviously, I have no idea the amount of resources and labor that would go into creating "all-the-way-through" animations.

Reactions: ThrowMeSway

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so animo is making a game now, what will come next? another game or another series of animations followed up by another game? btw sorry for asking but the BTQ AIO link also includes the x-rays?

Last edited:

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Latest update (no, it's not release date):
Check out this new scene preview here! We are doing some final game features, i will post a release date after it’s done. Should not take too long, stay tuned!
Trailer said release date was Q1 of 2023. So delayed?

Reactions: copola666

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
Trailer said release date was Q1 of 2023. So delayed?
Usual #animo_schedule, he never gives exact deadlines/dates and leaves people guessing.
I don't have access to his subscribestar/patreon but based on animopron.com updates, next one should be on 15-25th of April (He posts once per month or twice per 3 months). This could be either release date (not the actual release) or another "hey we almost finished, just X things left to do.

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
Funny thing, here is his post back from 2022-09-10

I’m happy to announce the first test build coming next month! It will have a “slice” of a full build, with most of the game features.
I have 0 idea if mentioned test build even exists, I guess not, otherwise it would have been posted here already

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrMax
Sep 30, 2018
I bring good news, at least I hope so, from Subscribestar:

Apr 06, 2023 11:48 pm
A short preview with sound

Check out this short clip with sound/music.
I finished all the sound/music design, and placed voice lines and stuff.

We are just finishing some cutscenes, and in-game scripts, and it will be ready! I will post e.t.a. on this weekend!

*( With a little video where you can see our heroine running, interacting and talking)*

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
I bring good news, at least I hope so, from Subscribestar:

Apr 06, 2023 11:48 pm
A short preview with sound

Check out this short clip with sound/music.
I finished all the sound/music design, and placed voice lines and stuff.

We are just finishing some cutscenes, and in-game scripts, and it will be ready! I will post e.t.a. on this weekend!

*( With a little video where you can see our heroine running, interacting and talking)*
Do you have the clip? If so, could you please share it?

Reactions: Ale69
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes