Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
According to some earlier previews you can customize the body. You can make her muscular and stuff.
I'd need to massively "customize" her body to make her look decently human to be honest... I don't know if we'll be able to do that. Animopron would have showcased more of the customization if it was in depth, but in reality, he can't even allow us to really change her body proportions too much, because otherwise the sex animations with other npcs wouldn't even align correctly. I seriously think the character customization could even be an afterthought.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
It was a huge mistake to spend so much time on the game and not on the animation(even some 30 minutes). Dear people, maybe I'm wrong, but when a talented animator creates games, it's just not right.
I agree on the lack of animations, I don't even like Quiet so imagine how I feel about it.
But regarding the game, if he knows his final goal, I'm positive about it. Experience is necessary, but not the "title".
Look at Wildlife's team (uh oh, shitstorm incoming...), they started with the best looking and promising action adventure sex game, then over the years they turned it into a frikin' sandbox poser deleting all the rest (following the community requests they say... making you do theyr job I sniff...)

• Sad
Reactions: ronmoho

sirD101

Oct 17, 2018
This game is a waste of time and will not interest many people, there is already WildLife.

Animo should have stayed on videos, improve his style and quality. Too bad...
The Fuck is "WildLife" and where do I find it then, searchbar on here ain't much help

JoMaster

Feb 23, 2021
i saw the post on his website, but anyone able to confirm if a playable version of Beasts in the Sun was released to supporters yet?

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Well, the gameplay trailer looks miles above most Unity asset flips on this website. Let's hope there is enough content to last a few hours and that the performance isn't horrendous with all that foliage.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Does everyone actually like Lara's model? I find it too curvy... I'd prefer if she was more "normal looking", like real Lara for example. That ass is wider than her shoulders, it's a little disturbing, it's not even hot at that point, it just looks deformed.
what the hell is "real Lara"? original triangle tits Lara? silicone filled Jolie? or all those latest woke versions with smaller and smaller tits each release?

Reactions: doomday

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
The only reason I'm looking forward to him completing this project is because he'll hopefully move onto something more interesting.
I doubt he'll move on soon. After the game is released, he will probably still work on it, probably releasing updates, more sex scenes, more creatures etc. A game like this is a HUGE endeavour, and he basically created a framework with endless possiblities where he can create any animations without going through the hellish nightmare of rendering. Of course, there will be much less details... we'll see how it'll work out.

what the hell is "real Lara"? original triangle tits Lara? silicone filled Jolie? or all those latest woke versions with smaller and smaller tits each release?
Her current model in the game (and the one in the famous "Lara with horse" serie) is based on the latest "woke" version of Lara (her face mostly, nothing else), so yeah, I'd prefer the body she had in the latest TR game, with some tweaks to make it much less "woke" of course, like slightly narrower waist, and slightly larger breast etc...
But my point was simply that, in general, I'd prefer a really hot but still realistic body, instead of those inhuman deformed proportions. To me, the body she has right now just looks weird, fake, cartoonish, and doesn't look hot to me at all.
But if you like it, I'm happy for you of course.

Btw, in my opinion, best looking Lara is Legend, Anniversary and Underworld trilogy. By far I'd say. But even those models are a bit "cartoonish", almost anime like, and wouldn't work with realistic graphics, where people actually look like real life people...

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerB and Polyphem

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
I too was very angry at first that Animo left animation (lel) and started making the game. But damn it, it's Animo. He hasn't failed once yet, and all of his content is a freaking 10/10. So let's not blame him beforehand, let's see what happens in the end. Every artist needs to develop themselves, Animo has chosen his own path. Maybe the game will be even better than the video. Or maybe not. Time will tell.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes