Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
unfortunately i cant post links yet because the spam protection but here is a new preview:

You don't escape us that easily :p You can post your links, we just have to aprove them first :)

Nayer

Feb 22, 2018
Check out Studiofow. Similar if not better (In my own opinion) quality of work.
here a link ->
Wow looks really interesting and great job in the animations. Good post man. ^^

antiusername

Sep 25, 2017
The amount of money this guy makes through Patreon for releasing 1-2 20-minute videos per year is utterly staggering. I'm talking over $300k USD per year (before whatever fees Patreon takes). I mean, that's go-to-college-for-8-years-and-become-a-doctor kind of money.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The amount of money this guy makes through Patreon for releasing 1-2 20-minute videos per year is utterly staggering. I'm talking over $300k USD per year (before whatever fees Patreon takes). I mean, that's go-to-college-for-8-years-and-become-a-doctor kind of money.
They're very high quality videos, mind you. The fact that it's all directed, modelled, and animated by one person is incredible.

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I for one hope more people start making similar stuff in hopes of getting some of that pile of money.

U

User_10739

If you could do it, wouldn't you? I sure as fuck would!

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
did patreon delete his page ?
scratch that.. he just changed his page name from animopron to animo

Reactions: DrackDrap
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes