Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Animo on public;
"It’s about 1 minute of animation is left to render. I’m going to post a releasing date, when things gonna be clear"

While there is no date yet, I(and my pessimism) reckon no audio version will be released about in the first weekend of June at 8 or 9th and after he gets another month of pay and delays due to "editing".

Don't get hyped, makes the wait feel longer.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
While there is no date yet, I(and my pessimism) reckon no audio version will be released about in the first weekend of June at 8 or 9th and after he gets another month of pay and delays due to "editing".
Sadly I believe you're on the dot. I suspect he's going to see a huge dip in subscribers once this drops, along with two brief spikes as the two versions release. No doubt he's aware of this.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Rendered preview 10

Check out this additional rendered preview (the last one).
I'm working with the ending scenes right now. It's about a week of work left, to finish it completely. I will try to post a releasing date soon.

View attachment 308454

See. That's where you make her gush a fountain out her mouth when he cums and the interogator should french kiss Quiet trough it and swallow in gulps.

Last edited:

Ninenine

Dec 29, 2018
Sooo i have some confirmed info for you!
He is doing last 30 seconds now and the release of the non-sounded version will be some day next week.
Although unfortunatelly the sound version will come out 2-3 weeks later becouse the guy responsible for sound is kinda working slowly :/
Anyways It is time to get hyped :D

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Sooo i have some confirmed info for you!
He is doing last 30 seconds now and the release of the non-sounded version will be some day next week.
Although unfortunatelly the sound version will come out 2-3 weeks later becouse the guy responsible for sound is kinda working slowly :/
Anyways It is time to get hyped :D
what exactly does non-sounded mean? there will be no sound whatsoever, no background music, no voices, what?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Ninenine

Dec 29, 2018
what exactly does non-sounded mean? there will be no sound whatsoever, no background music, no voices, what?
Well yes no sound at all
Really i have no idea what to do now
Wait for sounded release or just go for the non sounded version (temptation is so high xd)
Also i dunno if someone already wrote about it but three is a 7 minute long sequance after the "cumshot" which, he said a few times, is really interesting and he didn't spoił it
So as I wrote before temptation to go for the non sounded version is super high!!

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes