Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
at that point he might as well wait a bit longer and release it on the one year anniversary of BTQ4 :FacePalm:
Animo has taken about a year per video since at least LWH2E3, this is not exactly unexpected at this point. Keep in mind though that it may also be one month or less left because this part is light on liquid simulation and Animo started rendering the first half of this part some weeks ago on his second PC.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well from what I've heard from Candy (va from previous works) he hasn't given her a script yet, and she's quite busy for this month. So I wouldn't count on seeing it til next month or later.

Reactions: MaximusWolff

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I don't know whether to be happy or not.
The BTQ has been going on for too long and it's repeatable as hell.
I'm just as ambivalent about this. Animo's stuff ticks a lot of boxes for me and I don't even mind that he releases about one video per year but my "brunette getting fucked by a horse" itch has been well and truly scratched at this point after LWH2 and 4 parts of BTQ. The fact that I don't find Quiet particularly attractive and can't stand her as a character doesn't help either. I'd love to see him use a girl with a different body type getting her brains fucked out by some bipedal monster or demon, hell I'd be happy with tentacles or futa too. Instead it'll be the same once more. And that's assuming BTQ part 5 will actually be the last. At some point, BTQ3 was supposed to be the end of the series.

In terms of news, Animo decided to add 2 more scenes to BTQ4 and finished the first one today. is from said finished scene and will presumably be the last preview as Animo said he won't post any more previews so as to not spoil the ending. The sound for the first half of BTQ4 is finished and Animo started rendering the second half a couple days ago.

sentinel92

Oct 12, 2019

I decided to add 2 more scenes to the ending, so i’m still working – there’s only 1 scene left now.
He's almost finished! :love:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I liked LWH a lot more didn't even check the new btq parts ... hope in 2021 he'll chose some nice characters and do something neet
If you don't already know, just a quick tip. Checkout Wildeer Studio thread from my signature. A very nice Lara doing "stuff" ... I think you will enjoy it!

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes