Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
The website means:
"P4 is finally finished, and it’s rendering. I will start posting some final shots here soon."

That sounds good and I'm really looking forward to the new episode !

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
can someone make a nopy link to download Lara with horse 2 part3 please, this really will help me because when I download a game or a video that reaches just 1 GO it sops and closes my page and it disappear...so I thank you already for fixing my problem!

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Animo uses VRAY so his renders are 99% GPU dependent. The CPU doesnt do much at all.

My rig has a 1080TI and a 2080TI but I am going to buy a new machine with 3x 2080TIs to cut my renders from 5 minutes per frame down to 2 minutes.

Also, a LOT of studios use GPU render engines like VRAY or Redshift (I use Redshift) because they are 10x faster than CPU render engines. I used to use Mental Ray/Arnold for CPU rendering but GPU render engines are just so much better in my opinion. Same quality but unbelievably faster. I will never go back to CPU rendering for anything in the world!

Anywho, Animos stuff is wonderful and I'm sure his next piece will be worth the wait :)

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes