• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
it's higher res version of preview 50 with small addition(I think he did liquid pass) but eh, if you wanna have a go at it. .

Not to mention I held off uploading this one straight away since I'm in dilemma of A)spamming the thread B)coming here with fresh off the press content

On the news side, there was "Update on rendering" on Patreon(which I can't get my grubby hands on), Animo's created a BTC wallet for bitcoin donations after "because of all problems with patreon restrictions"

on top of "It’s about a few scenes left to render for me."

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Preview 20, high quality version with changes to/of preview 52 if you have the complete preview pack.

Differences; new: hoof movement, scene consistency with buttplug,(subsurface scattering "maybe" Quiet and Interrogator's skin is lighter, that or scene lighting) and what looks like more physics interaction between "entities" namely brutus' donger and Quiet's ass.

removed: patting

Archonix

Jun 8, 2018
Preview 20, high quality version with changes to/of preview 52 if you have the complete preview pack.

Differences; new: hoof movement, scene consistency with buttplug,(subsurface scattering "maybe" Quiet and Interrogator's skin is lighter, that or scene lighting) and what looks like more physics interaction between "entities" namely brutus' donger and Quiet's ass.

removed: patting
Nice THX :)

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
End of august he says but i remember waiting for an another month after the told release date last time.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
"It’s 1,5 scenes left to render, i expect the release somewhere around 30 August."

All hype and no video makes Jack a salty boy.

At this point I expect at least 1 or 2 more delays to stretch that 1,5 scenes into another 30 to 60k patreon money.

I'm sorry the update has been salt filled but I can't contain my salt anymore, it had to go somewhere.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
End of august he says but i remember waiting for an another month after the told release date last time.
If i remember correctly, last time he took around 2/3 weeks to encode the video file, because of the 50 fps. This part is even bigger than part 1. i wonder how he thinks he'll render the remaining and encode in 2 weeks, but we'll see.

He never did meet a initial deadline.

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
@dasdude or anyone. You wouldn't happen to have the mp4 1080p version of LWH2 EP4 Alt sound? The one you uploaded is the first ver. but theres also an alt sound ver. with Lara more moaning & such. Same with the x-ray ver if possible. Not the mkv.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
@dasdude or anyone. You wouldn't happen to have the mp4 1080p version of LWH2 EP4 Alt sound? The one you uploaded is the first ver. but theres also an alt sound ver. with Lara more moaning & such. Same with the x-ray ver if possible. Not the mkv.
I have the x-ray version I can upload it but it'll take some time.

Reactions: launi and Archonix

dasdude

May 6, 2017
Sorry, all the ones I have can be found through the MEGA link I posted. I didn't even know there were alt sound versions.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
animo post the face of the interrogator while back for the 20¢ but he change the 20 for 6 anyone dare to post it :p

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes