• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML [Anlatan] NovelAI [all fetishes] - AI-powered storyteller

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
How to use Euterpe AI Model together with your NTR Module v4?
OK, NAI probably uses this:
New model is SUPERB. MUCH MUCH MUCH better.
There are no modules for it, forget them. Just play new model.

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
OK, NAI probably uses this:
New model is SUPERB. MUCH MUCH MUCH better.
There are no modules for it, forget them. Just play new model.
I still can use their default modules, they probably need to upgrade their AI module training so it can be used for Euterpe

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I've been Opus subscriber for quite a while now, don't use the site too much, but the concept is great. Was a AI Dungeon supporter for a long time too, until they fucked everything up.

I'm hoping that 20B model will come to NAI soon. It's a shame models don't work with Euterpe.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I've been Opus subscriber for quite a while now, don't use the site too much, but the concept is great. Was a AI Dungeon supporter for a long time too, until they fucked everything up.

I'm hoping that 20B model will come to NAI soon. It's a shame models don't work with Euterpe.
Literally few hours ago there was:
1644162053934.png

Which means Euterpe V2 and modules support. And probably something else too. MAYBE 20B.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016

Exciting update, modules (when it doesn't eat your steps ^^) work great and v2 does seem a lot better, at least in my limited tries generating with it.
No news about 20B though, but I'm sure it'll come to NovelAI soon.

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
Ok, i have kinda 3rd world slavic country mindset, but i spent 10 bucks for this. First of all, i'm pretty surprised hom much NovelAI is better than AID, and second of all i wonder why it's not so popular on f95 as AID, cheers to CobraPL for his promotion of this thing (y)

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
NAI is great yeah. Their discord has some really good presets and bias sets, like the "Pro Writer Preset" and "Glue Words Removal" bias. With Euterpe v2, these two options improve generation for me, by a lot.

AID became pure shit after the whole filter bullshit, not worth giving them any cent any longer. Really glad that there's viable competitors for them nowadays.

Reactions: drone4of2

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
and second of all i wonder why it's not so popular on f95 as AID
I don't know if I would call AID more popular than NAI. :unsure:
The difference is, that AID doesn't cost money to play. Pirates like stuff they don't have to pay for.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone know how useful the trial is for playing around and getting a feel for it, whether for SFW or NSFW content?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Anyone know how useful the trial is for playing around and getting a feel for it, whether for SFW or NSFW content?
It's great, you get 2048 token context which is $15 and $25 tier. You also have the best modules and models available, so it definitely gives a good impression of the service.
Main thing is you won't be able to play around too much with testing things like Lorebooks, Memory, Author's Note, and custom modules due to only having a limit of 100 generations.

Reactions: sir hilbert

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
It's great, you get 2048 token context which is $15 and $25 tier. You also have the best modules and models available, so it definitely gives a good impression of the service.
Main thing is you won't be able to play around too much with testing things like Lorebooks, Memory, Author's Note, and custom modules due to only having a limit of 100 generations.
Yeah, it's been a while since I read about the technology but I felt that 100 generations was pretty restrictive.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018

Its only 50 now. And I tried it, REALLY Unimpressed TBH. The outputs are just as jank as AID.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Its only 50 now. And I tried it, REALLY Unimpressed TBH. The outputs are just as jank as AID.
Which is not based on truth.
NAI has simply much bigger and more finetuned engines and in fact there is difference.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Which is not based on truth.
NAI has simply much bigger and more finetuned engines and in fact there is difference.
Uh yeah sure.
Finetuned? It changed the gender of characters I was talking to 5 different times thats 1/10th of my free tries.
It kept trying to make a character leave a room in the middle of a conversation.
Among other things like just suddenly changing who my character was.

This was their attempt to try and show me how good their AI was in 50 actions for me, Ive played PS1 Demos that enticed me more. The AI IS JANK Unless you clearly take the time to build out a bunch of world lore and all that. Which with 50 actions isnt really gonna pan out the best.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Uh yeah sure.
Finetuned? It changed the gender of characters I was talking to 5 different times thats 1/10th of my free tries.
It kept trying to make a character leave a room in the middle of a conversation.
Among other things like just suddenly changing who my character was.

This was their attempt to try and show me how good their AI was in 50 actions for me, Ive played PS1 Demos that enticed me more. The AI IS JANK Unless you clearly take the time to build out a bunch of world lore and all that. Which with 50 actions isnt really gonna pan out the best.
There are limitations of every AI engine, like changing gender, especially in plural form.
NAI is better in "understanding" situation and in style (it is finetuned on proper English source).
Euterpe is better in producing story by itself, seems to need less data btw.

Probably you simply failed to properly declare characters, lore etc.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Hey CobraPL, did you ever make a Euterpe NTR module by chance? Or do you have your training data available somewhere? I like Krake, but I'd like to see how a decent NTR module works with terpe.