HTML [Anlatan] NovelAI [all fetishes] - AI-powered storyteller

wenwhop

Feb 24, 2019
So, the full version was leaked? With premium "Krake" model? Can someone upload it here?

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
So, the full version was leaked? With premium "Krake" model? Can someone upload it here?

It is useful only for competition etc. Normal user CAN'T run model bigger than 2.7B because of graphic card's memory limit.
These models need powerful server farm to operate.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021

From what I've been able to gather, the leak includes their image models which have to be reconfigured to work on something like Stable Diffusion, and possibly some small/incomplete datasets for their text engine? I don't think the whole beefy text model dropped, which would be both emotionally devastating to the dev team and unrunnable for someone getting their hands on it unless they had a few Quadro cards lying around.

Last edited:

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Yeah, no chance in hell you're running this without some beefy cards, like 50k worth of them.
Also, kraken is very much still in development with v2 coming out either later this year or sometime early next year.

Mach56

Aug 20, 2018
Is there an offline version you can download and use?
For the image gen model, it got leaked so you might be able to find a torrent somewhere, but you'll need some technical skill and a beefy GPU to use it. Though I'm not sure if you could make images as big as the NovelAI site can, and unless they somehow get hacked again or willingly release them, you won't get any improves that they make. If you don't want to use leaked models, you could use either base StableDiffusion or WaifuDiffusion (for anime), but you'll still need a somewhat powerful GPU.
As for the text models, I'm not sure if they got leaked as well, but you could just use , which is built for running local models and comes with a few of its own. Again, you'll need a powerful GPU for the larger models, at least if you want a response in a reasonable timeframe. Or you could run it on Google Colab like the good old days, but since you want an offline version that probably isn't an option.

TL;DR Yes, but it'll take some work (and you need a powerful GPU)

Reactions: Trickstar

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
For text there is offline variants of this that are based on older models, but it needs at least 12gb of video ram to use it at a decent pace, which is like 5mins per generation.

img based models are about the same I think.

In short, yes there are, but they are vastly inferior models and require a beefy computer to run.

thoranick

Jul 17, 2017
the current production models for both text2img and text generation were leaked, so they're just as good as what's running at novel ai

as for if you can run it offline ... yes and it's been done but practically no unless you have very sharp IT skills and willing to dump 1-2 weeks worth of time into it. the software to run it got leaked too and people have managed to get the inference servers running

on a more 'cost' level though the inference models are ~40 GB ( about the same as the slim base model gpt-neox), so if you want speed (GPUs) it would cost you about 500-2000/mo depending on the exact deployment model if you want to keep to running all the time. you could just run this with CPU if you happen to have a server with 64-128 gb of memory laying around (they're not super expensive, like 100/mo), but it'd be about 20x slower.

mostly elaborating just in case anyone is curious. the pricing of NAI isn't high enough to make it worth it to rebuild it for anything other than fun, plus we should strive to support cool projects like this

Factual & Accurate

Mar 1, 2021
for NVIDA
for AMD
these are both for the text2img and despite what people are saying here I have a fairly outdated PC and have no problems with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: ktez and Trickstar

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
for NVIDA
for AMD
these are both for the text2img and despite what people are saying here I have a fairly outdated PC and have no problems with it.
How much of a brain do I need to set this up?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
For instance, in step 3 (I'm using NVIDIA in my laptop) do I need to download the "official stable diffusion" as well as " Waifu Diffusion Final " or can I just download " Waifu Diffusion Final. As well as in step 5 I can just skip it? Since it is for windows 7 and I'm on windows 10.

I may sound retarded here but I don't want to fuck up the installation lol.

Shit like this seems super interesting and might be good for creating a game here or at least enhancing a game I make.

1665890435305.png

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
One final question I have for this leaked version (if I want to run novel ai and such and make images) is does it need a constant internet connection or does it do it all on your pc and can all be done without a connection?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
for NVIDA
for AMD
Can you do nudes with that? lol

Factual & Accurate

Mar 1, 2021
How much of a brain do I need to set this up?
I can confirm I'm fairly retarded and still managed to set this up
For instance, in step 3 (I'm using NVIDIA in my laptop) do I need to download the "official stable diffusion" as well as " Waifu Diffusion Final " or can I just download " Waifu Diffusion Final. As well as in step 5 I can just skip it? Since it is for windows 7 and I'm on windows 10.
The stable diffusion is basically the same thing as the NovelAi diffusion but it sucks ass, feel free to skip it. I can't speak about the Waifu Diffusion because I haven't tried it. Also Python is needed for all versions, it's just hyperlinking to the Windows 7 version. novelai.png
One final question I have for this leaked version (if I want to run novel ai and such and make images) is does it need a constant internet connection or does it do it all on your pc and can all be done without a connection?
It doesn't need an internet connection
Can you do nudes with that? lol
Yes

Last edited:

super731

Nov 5, 2020
I am not familiar with these things.
I am hoping that double clicking the exe file will automatically install what I need and the software will be up and running and ready to use.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I can confirm I'm fairly retarded and still managed to set this up
The stable diffusion is basically the same thing as the NovelAi diffusion but it sucks ass, feel free to skip it. I can't speak about the Waifu Diffusion because I haven't tried it. Also Python is needed for all versions, it's just hyperlinking to the Windows 7 version. View attachment 2103796

It doesn't need an internet connection

Yes
Which of these models (as you said you havent tried waifu diffusion yet) did you use to create this booba? Also do you know which one is the best at making hentai and handling sex?

1665947495003.png

Factual & Accurate

Mar 1, 2021
Which of these models (as you said you havent tried waifu diffusion yet) did you use to create this booba? Also do you know which one is the best at making hentai and handling sex?

View attachment 2104683
All the images I've uploaded here are from the leaked NovelAi model. I haven't really been using it for coomer shit but I'd imagine the leak is your best bet for rendering hentai, you'd have to try downloading the Waifu models to see how they compare.