2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Familie2.jpg

Overview:
Anna (MC), Jan, Alice and Lisa are survivors of a virus apocalypse and have to leave their safe bunker after about a year. After they find a safe haven, the hard work begins. You need to build a food supply, find tools, and keep exploring the area. In the meantime, Anna is always preoccupied with her past as a staunch nudist. Even a special incident from this time will force you to make difficult decisions over and over again.
In addition, there are always dangers lurking in some areas that you must overcome and overwhelm.
Will you make it?
Thread Updated: 2021-08-08
Release Date: 2021-08-08
Developer: EvilGaming Studio (Evildad) -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13c Early Access
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Optional Russian translation.
Use at your own risk.

First bugfix then translation

Big thanks to Dementor_ene

Bug fix

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -

Scene 16.jpg Scene 1_1.jpg Scene 29.jpg Scene 63_1.jpg 3_Anna_geht_baden.jpg

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Reading the overview and looking at the pics I'm interested in playing. That said the MC name is Anna and is a woman from what is said in the op. Shouldn't she be the FMC and shouldn't this have a Female Protagonist tag instead of a Male?

While I'm not too into playing Female lead games(plenty of exceptions) I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I'm confused...
....still gonna try it...
..thanks for the share...good luck...

Reactions: ZomBotHD

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Something's just not adding up...

Title: [Ren'Py] Anna and her family - apocalypse [v0.12] [Evildad]​
Male Protagonist tag​
Pictures showing one bald male and 3 adult females, and a description that starts with
Anna (MC), Jan, Alice and Lisa are survivors of a virus apocalypse and have to leave their safe bunker after about a year.
Evildad Am I going too far to assume you're aware that in most western cultures "Anna" is a distinctly female name?​
Of the character names listed, only Jan is plausibly used for both males and females.​

Also, maybe post apocalypse, rather than apocalypse since your story starts after the virus apocalypse?

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Something's just not adding up...

Title: [Ren'Py] Anna and her family - apocalypse [v0.12] [Evildad]​
Male Protagonist tag​
Pictures showing one bald male and 3 adult females, and a description that starts with​
Evildad Am I going too far to assume you're aware that in most western cultures "Anna" is a distinctly female name?​
Of the character names listed, only Jan is plausibly used for both males and females.​

Also, maybe post apocalypse, rather than apocalypse since your story starts after the virus apocalypse?
Technically, Anne/Anna is sometimes used in NL/Germany for males, but I don't think many other countries do so. I do agree in general that if you want to not confuse most of your English speaking players you should probably choose a different name for a male protagonist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lazro and pootin

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
So, female protagonist with incest, harem and sleep sex tags? Color me curious.
Dev, if you can pull it off and write a believable story from the viewpoint of a female member of an incestous harem, this game will rock.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Anna is indeed a woman.
Her husband (Mark) has disappeared.
There are also two daughters and a son . Who will really be the MC ?!

And there are some translation errors ("Englisch".. and so on .. ) , especially at the beginning.
And it seems to take a weirdly long time to start. It takes at least 30 seconds to get the first image while most Renpy appear after 15 seconds...
But after 5 to 10 minutes of playing, I'd say it looks pretty well written and with nice images

For the moment, I'm compressing. The rest of the story will wait.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"survivors of a virus apocalypse"
[dystopian setting] tag missing? :unsure:

Anyway, good luck dev! :)(y)

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Anna is indeed a woman.
Her husband (Mark) has disappeared.
There are also two daughters and a son . Who will really be the MC ?!

And there are some translation errors ("Englisch".. and so on .. ) , especially at the beginning.
And it seems to take a weirdly long time to start. It takes at least 30 seconds to get the first image while most Renpy appear after 15 seconds...
But after 5 to 10 minutes of playing, I'd say it looks pretty well written and with nice images

For the moment, I'm compressing. The rest of the story will wait.
[/ZITAT]

Yes, the english translation is unfortunately not very special. My buddy who wanted to do it jumped off at the last moment. Therefore I have to make do with google for the time being. Unfortunately, at the moment I can't afford anyone to do that.

I'm still working on the start time. I'm not sure if it's the video or the code. Should start normally in the first update.

Thank you for the compliment. I'm extremely nervous because it's the first time I do something like this. :giggle:

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes