2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Reading the overview and looking at the pics I'm interested in playing. That said the MC name is Anna and is a woman from what is said in the op. Shouldn't she be the FMC and shouldn't this have a Female Protagonist tag instead of a Male?

While I'm not too into playing Female lead games(plenty of exceptions) I'm looking forward to trying this out.
are you confused about the meaning of MC? cause its short for Main Character, not Male Character

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
So, having defined that she is a female protagonist and that she has the lesbian tag, the question remains: Is it possible to play in a pure lesbian route? Or is sex with men inevitable?
No, there won't be a purely lesbian route.

Unfortunately, this is not possible from the whole story. Throwing jan out is also problematic. Maybe he'll grow a few hairs if he's so hated.

Better to use , the translations are often much more consistent

As for being nervous ... well, I think that all game creators should already be proud of themselves for having dared and already knowing how to create at least a little.
As they say in French "La critique est aisée mais l'art est difficile" (Criticism is easy but art is difficult)

Keep the good work, dev ! (y);)
And even if the game is so not great (I don't know yet...), the next one will surely be better !:)

So compressed files : Anna and Her Family (83067 Kb)
Thank you very much!

so where's the loli???????????
There! ↓ And I wasn't entirely sure about Alice. I was advised to take the day in with me.

Also, did anyone else notice the person hiding in the background in the main image?

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

Unfortunately, this is not possible from the whole story. Throwing jan out is also problematic. Maybe he'll grow a few hairs if he's so hated.
Okay well then the best of luck to you dev. Thanks for the clarification (y)
Maybe put something in the OP as the lesbian tag can be very misleading and can mean many different things considering there is no Bi curious tag when it comes to this content especially in a Female protag game.
Anyway looks great but just ain't going to be my cup of tea.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017

Ok. Thanks and good luck

Jan 10, 2020
awww, c'mon...what's the password for the cheat menu? n is that it, this version is done after the 6 quests? n not even 1 H-scene :cry:

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was thinking about trying it out but after reading the comments I'll pass I'm not interested in any dudes unless he gets a virus that transforms him into a sister.

• Haha
Reactions: verzauberung

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
are you confused about the meaning of MC? cause its short for Main Character, not Male Character
I think you might be the one confused here unfortunately or maybe because of how i wrote it i guess. If i wrote FMC(which stands for Female Main Character), I obviously know what MC(Main Character) means...

Thank you for the concern though :KEK:.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
awww, c'mon...what's the password for the cheat menu? n is that it, this version is done after the 6 quests? n not even 1 H-scene :cry:
I didn't think anyone would find the cheat menu so quickly. (under developer notes is the pw)
Yes, unfortunately it's only the 6 quests. First of all, I wanted to test whether everything was going as planned and how it would work out.

n not even 1 H-scene... No not yet. That would be going too fast. I even thought about making the corruption slower.

Last edited:
Reactions: ulisesss

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Almost fell for my personal combination of damnation on this site (the female protagonist and lesbian tag), again...
Well, thanks for the clarification beforehand and best of luck to you and your project, developer.

Is it possible to play in a pure lesbian route?
Now I am curious, what exactly would be the difference between a lesbian and a "pure" lesbian?!
Because from my experiences I can testify that there are no men involved, no matter what. lol

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
I think you might be the one confused here unfortunately or maybe because of how i wrote it i guess. If i wrote FMC(which stands for Female Main Character), I obviously know what MC(Main Character) means...

Thank you for the concern though :KEK:.
but you seem to think that just Main Character by itself means its a male despite being gender neutral, FMC is redundant if people dont start using MMC for males and something like TMC for trans etc..

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes