2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Bugfix:
Start time reduced, Jan's picture no longer floats when you skip the scene.
Unzip and copy into the main directory. Overwrite files.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, no arguments here from my side about how messed up the tags are.
The whole medal thing was just my way of expressing (in a sarcastic way, just to be clear) of how annoying this all is.

So, I'm a lesbian and you can't imagine how surprised I was when I first saw all those games with the lesbian tag on it. (I was almost giggling with glee.)
Well, after trying some of those games, I was slightly irritated; that was surly not what I was looking for, like hell no.
After a few more I was just pissed off, because, yeah, I sure as fuck don't want dicks in my games either, but silly old me thought that this was a given that there were no such scenes with the character I was playing as.

And to everyone who was trying to tell me, that in some games it would just be a few scenes with dicks and that you simply could ignore or skip through it, I'd like to say this:
Why don't put in some random gay sex scenes for the male MC in your favorite games?
I mean, who cares, just a few scenes, skip or ignore, right?
Everyone would be screaming bloody murder, but I should just go along with it? Hell no, again.
And I'm pretty sure that this is a well known problem, one that could be solved by adding a few more tags.
You gave a good example with the bisexual tag, good thinking.
Well I could go on and on about this, but I don't think this is the right place to do so.

Anyway, sorry for bugging you and have a nice day.
I thought you were being ironic, but as it is better to make things clear on the internet (as you did) I answered the medal question.
But, you didn't bother me. thank you for your sincerity

Reactions: Laellith
Nov 24, 2018
The game is good enough for me to decide it's worth to keep an eye upon. Of course, being the very first version there is not yet a whole lot of content but can definitely be improved.

Currently the native Linux script in the pc-version does not start at all. Fortunately the windows exe of the game starts through wine (with an occasional non-fatal exception). I hope this is only an early version issue (v0.12) and will be resolved in the future.

Evildad I'm willing to explain the reason (and what you'd have to change to avoid it) to you. If you are interested, please direct message me.

Reactions: Evildad

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I thought you were being ironic, but as it is better to make things clear on the internet (as you did) I answered the medal question.
But, you didn't bother me. thank you for your sincerity

All fine and peachy, right?
And that's a good example why people always should talk things through before going all medieval on each other.

I wish some devs actually did that, tbh. Just so people could see the cognitive dissonance.

Yeah, but it really needs to be completely without any plot value, reason and out of the blue, something like:

-MC rolls dices...
-Hard luck...
-Bad luck...
-Ass fuck.
-MC: "Wait a minute, but I'm not... Ouchie!"
-Note from the developers pops up: "Here you go, mate and don't you fret, next time it surly will be a scene with a nice girl.
Weeell, may hap it is, may hap it ain't, huh, just keep playing..." lol

Reactions: doidera and atomicp

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
The game is good enough for me to decide it's worth to keep an eye upon. Of course, being the very first version there is not yet a whole lot of content but can definitely be improved.

Currently the native Linux script in the pc-version does not start at all. Fortunately the windows exe of the game starts through wine (with an occasional non-fatal exception). I hope this is only an early version issue (v0.12) and will be resolved in the future.

Evildad I'm willing to explain the reason (and what you'd have to change to avoid it) to you. If you are interested, please direct message me.

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: cuthbert_binns. :confused::unsure:

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
anyone here willing to write a review? i would like some opinion first before downloading

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I'd like to make a suggestion. On the tablet's menu, add a "Back" button for each of the entries to take you back to the tablet's main screen rather than having to exit the tablet menu and reopen it. Also, I have noticed that I can sometimes change which entry I'm ready by clicking where it would be on the main screen. For example, if I'm reading the entry for Lisa, I can click where Jan's entry is on the tablet's menu and switch to Jan's entry. Or maybe since the tablet's main screen has a large blank area in the middle with all the icons roughly in a border, make it so the various "entries" display only in the central area with all the controls still available around the border.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I'd like to make a suggestion. On the tablet's menu, add a "Back" button for each of the entries to take you back to the tablet's main screen rather than having to exit the tablet menu and reopen it.
I was thinking exactly to the same feature.
Because I often like to compare the stats between the different characters. But each time, after seeing one, the menu close and I have to reopen it, then select another character.

Also, sometimes, the first letter of the first word is missing. It's often happen with the word "Yes".

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
anyone here willing to write a review? i would like some opinion first before downloading
It's very hard to write an honest review for now.
The game is in it's very early stage.
  • It's very short (3 in game days, less than 1h of play).
  • The English translation isn't perfect. Nothing totally incomprehensible, but I sometimes had to reread a sentence twice to make sure I understood. And there even some sentences still in German.
  • The gameplay need to be polish.
  • There certainly bugs, even if I haven't encounter any myself (except for the missing first letter of the first word sometimes).
All of this it's expected for a game in it's first updates. So don't make me wrong about the dev, I think he's doing a good job. This is just a first draft.

Reactions: arimfan and Evildad

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Thank you for the suggestions, error messages and the constructive criticism! I am very happy to read so many factual articles.
Android:
Android won't be around for the time being on my part. I have not really been able to deal with the programs until now and all attempts have failed so far.
I think when there is more content, the navigation is revised and the basic things work, I will deal with it. If someone else hasn't already. ;)
Tablet menu:
I am currently working on the menu. In the current version it is more of a dummy.
Navigation:
The navigation should also be adapted in the next update. The many clicks in the menu are extremely annoying!
Individual events:
Many wish that one can decide for oneself with wistful sexual content. Therefore I will try to do it so that you can decide in the beginning whether you want to do it or not. However, it will then take longer to reach certain points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
English:
I have already received an offer for help with the english translation. I'll take care of that on the weekend too. But only watch in the next patch.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
The game is good in the approach. The navigation is a bit complicated. Why don't you put a possibility to reach the chosen place directly in the margin? In the house, list all rooms and a menu item to leave the house. That would significantly improve the game experience and make it easier to control.

Blue Eyes710

Oct 14, 2019
Yes, the english translation is unfortunately not very special. My buddy who wanted to do it jumped off at the last moment. Therefore I have to make do with google for the time being. Unfortunately, at the moment I can't afford anyone to do that.

I'm still working on the start time. I'm not sure if it's the video or the code. Should start normally in the first update.

Thank you for the compliment. I'm extremely nervous because it's the first time I do something like this. :giggle:
Falls Du Hilfe bei der Übersetzung der Texte benötigst, ich könnte Dich durchaus unterstützen. Melde Dich einfach bei mir.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Falls Du Hilfe bei der Übersetzung der Texte benötigst, ich könnte Dich durchaus unterstützen. Melde Dich einfach bei mir.
Da werde ich auf jeden fall zum nächsten update darauf zurück kommen! :)(y)
I will definitely come back to it for the next update! :)(y)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes