2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
do you just have to do the same thing over and over again? take a look around maybe there is still something to a ne idea what that is I can't click anything
Not much content is currently available. v0.12 and v0.13 are mainly function updates and the revision of some controls. In v0.14 there will be a lot more content, lots of events and interactions with other people. In addition, the values are adjusted there and the consumption of food and time are fully integrated.
What is the task?
And what version do you have?

If the beginning is still too monotonous for you, I recommend waiting for v0.14 or downloading the free v0.13 on 7.8 and submitting a comment on the new navigation and new inventory.

I would be happy if I got a little constructive kretik. If I don't know what's bad, I can't improve it!

I'm really looking forward to the new version с:
The story is intriguing, Alice is very cute, I hope for a ton of content with her ^_^
If you like very cute girls you will love 0.14. There will be 2 cute surprises there.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I'm not sure if this is an oversight in the packed release or if I've done something wrong.
I managed to change the language to English, but the quest log is still in German and... I don't understand anything.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
I'm not sure if this is an oversight in the packed release or if I've done something wrong.
I managed to change the language to English, but the quest log is still in German and... I don't understand anything.
Just a bug.
A new version will be released tomorrow, I recommend waiting for it.

Reactions: t727

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Just a bug.
A new version will be released tomorrow, I recommend waiting for it.
Probably not until Saturday evening or Sunday.
I found a few bugs that I want to fix first. I don't want to push a fix a day later.

Preview of version 0.14

Until now...
1. I have revised the entire code so that it is clearer and more organized for me.
This makes it much easier for me to incorporate new events and tasks.
2. Two new characters (Loli)
3. Revision of the values and dependencies
4. New cheat menu and integrated walkthrough Mod (For Premium)
5. So far 8 events, 6 events, and a big leap in the story
Still planned ...
I would like to add a few more events, tasks and even further progress in the story. This means that the update will probably take longer than a month.
(Edges take an extremely long time in some landscapes)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Hah, I didn't wait for the free version and bought it :D

My little comments and wishes:
1) Add music to main menu
2) Why is the developer's logo shown twice? (when entering the game and when starting a new game)
3) The menu does not open when you right-click
4) In the first act, the CTRL key and text skip stops working (although everything is turned on correctly in the settings)
5) It may be worth adding a display of the time of day to the main screen, so as not to go into the inventory for this.
6) On the second evening, an error occurs when you enter the girls' room (attached a log) and after that it is impossible to continue the game (you can roll back and go swimming in the lake, then the game will continue)
7) During the third breakfast, the table disappears (screenshot in the attachment)
8) Make the entrance to the barn more understandable (I didn't immediately realize that I needed to move the pointer to the top of the screen). Maybe draw an arrow?

I really liked the new interface. Looks authentic.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Hah, I didn't wait for the free version and bought it :D

My little comments and wishes:
1) Add music to main menu
2) Why is the developer's logo shown twice? (when entering the game and when starting a new game)
3) The menu does not open when you right-click
4) In the first act, the CTRL key and text skip stops working (although everything is turned on correctly in the settings)
5) It may be worth adding a display of the time of day to the main screen, so as not to go into the inventory for this.
6) On the second evening, an error occurs when you enter the girls' room (attached a log) and after that it is impossible to continue the game (you can roll back and go swimming in the lake, then the game will continue)
7) During the third breakfast, the table disappears (screenshot in the attachment)
8) Make the entrance to the barn more understandable (I didn't immediately realize that I needed to move the pointer to the top of the screen). Maybe draw an arrow?

I really liked the new interface. Looks authentic.
First of all, thank you for your feedback.
I am very happy about it!

1. This is a work in progress. I'm still looking for music and sounds that fit. According to the latest EU regulations on licensing rights, you have to be even more careful now than before. :(

2. Yes, true. I haven't really thought about it before. It's a little annoying from the player's point of view.

3. That is intentional. You can go to the menu at the top.

4. Skipping is currently blocked because it has led to problems in some areas. I had to rewrite all of the code to fix the problem. In v 0.14 it works again. But unfortunately it is too much change to provide it as a bug fix.

5. Will also be included in the next version. Until now it wasn't quite as relevant as there are hardly any time-dependent events.

6. hmm ...

7. Is corrected like this.

8. Should I get in until Sun.

Thanks very much!

Edeit:
6. I can't reproduce somehow. Did you click anything? Did you want to go to the main menu?

Otherwise I could adjust everything so far. The one with the barn is temporarily adjusted.
Otherwise I will upload the game tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dementor_ene
Oct 2, 2018
Thank you for the suggestions, error messages and the constructive criticism! I am very happy to read so many factual articles.
Android:
Android won't be around for the time being on my part. I have not really been able to deal with the programs until now and all attempts have failed so far.
I think when there is more content, the navigation is revised and the basic things work, I will deal with it. If someone else hasn't already. ;)
Tablet menu:
I am currently working on the menu. In the current version it is more of a dummy.
Navigation:
The navigation should also be adapted in the next update. The many clicks in the menu are extremely annoying!
Individual events:
Many wish that one can decide for oneself with wistful sexual content. Therefore I will try to do it so that you can decide in the beginning whether you want to do it or not. However, it will then take longer to reach certain points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
English:
I have already received an offer for help with the english translation. I'll take care of that on the weekend too. But only watch in the next patch.
here you say you are going to try to make a lesbian route, but in the developer's notes it says it is not possible.
Can you tell me if in the end a full lesbian route will be possible or not?

Reactions: Senbo2

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Super interesting premise, but the lack of a male MC means I'll unfortunately be passing. Good luck to the DEV though!

Reactions: SlobKnob

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
As someoene that bypasses non male Mc game I am a bit confused reading the note on this. If there is no pure lesbian route who actually has a harem? I see a guy surrounded by girls and I see harem tag then read the notes and it doesnt fit. I know there are all female harem games but they are full on lesbian harems while this one says no to that sooooo who actually has the harem lmao.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
The notices have been removed. They were still out of date. Except for observations by other characters, everything will be avoidable. Say you can choose whether only lesbian, straight or bi.
That brings me into difficulties because later maybe / or not, your husband shows up again, but I can manage that.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Great to have a new female protagonist game on the site, they're so rare. Look forward to trying this!
unfortunately the content is still manageable. The first updates were more geared towards mechanics. The next update will only be content!

ozziegamer

May 1, 2020
has anyone else tried deleting this game ?

it took me over 1 hour i had to delete all files individually, there is 1 file in the game/images folder that locked my pc up when i tried to delete it.

i know that i should of noted the files name but was to stressed by then to even think about it...

hope no one else has the same problems

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
has anyone else tried deleting this game ?

it took me over 1 hour i had to delete all files individually, there is 1 file in the game/images folder that locked my pc up when i tried to delete it.

i know that i should of noted the files name but was to stressed by then to even think about it...

hope no one else has the same problems
Do you know which file? It shouldn't be like that!!
i'm looking for it tomorrow and will fix it!

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes