2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If dialogues are still in German, could you give me a bullet point or a picture?
I can give you 4 screenshots for the moment and a screenshot where you forget to put a Y on the start (but i´m not sure).I´m from germany but i play it in english.A few sentence are in english but then they speak german

Last edited:

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
All the pauses and slow screens at the beginning of the game need to stop... also, I was playing and enjoying the game right up until you disabled skipping content. At that exact moment, I didn't care to see what else you had done. You should remove that weird, bad choice, and let the players skip content if they want to. Also, I'd add a language button somewhere on the title screen where you can save/load and access options. I found the english button in the options, but you might want to put it on the menu screen somewhere because otherwise people have to randomly press buttons until they find the options screen.

Reactions: leibtard

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Ich mache einen Fix für morgen!
All the pauses and slow screens at the beginning of the game need to stop... also, I was playing and enjoying the game right up until you disabled skipping content. At that exact moment, I didn't care to see what else you had done. You should remove that weird, bad choice, and let the players skip content if they want to. Also, I'd add a language button somewhere on the title screen where you can save/load and access options. I found the english button in the options, but you might want to put it on the menu screen somewhere because otherwise people have to randomly press buttons until they find the options screen.
I can only repeat what I have already said 5 or 6 times. Skipping is only disabled now and will be back to normal in the next version.
I can think of something else with the language. Maybe so that you have to select the language before the menu ?!

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
wherecheatmenu.jpg

So .. where can i write the password for "cheat menu" ?
(i just deleted the 0.12v and put the 0.13c+fix on .. and no "cheat menu" either!)

btw for the female vs male prot stories:

- i play only female protag ( so sad the last Chloe18 is male prot ;-( )
- i came on f95 forum when i found the 1st version of chloe18 and because it was a female prot
- i'm happy to find other female prot games and so i support you for Anna&cie
- i understand that people liking "male prot" are sad for this game, but as i think about it, it'll better to wait for a new version where you could play the husband why not? (to wait you have so much more male protag game than we have female protag .. try the last Chloe18 where th MC is a male and wait for a version with Anna's husband as MC when .. when the times would come for it!
- For the lesbian/bi/straight content, don't forget this game has a story so don't be self centered to ask only for straight or lesbian. As long you can avoid what you don't like ( for me) it's ok.
- i'm not fond of dicks but i can like some exception if it makes the story better (if a girl i like ask me for a 3some with her male crush .. and if i'm really wasted so i can dream the D. is just a special dildo ^^!!!)
- i'm not turn on by gay content (just by lesb.) but as long it's only to watch, it's ok.
- i hate playing milf with big boobs .. well most of game are made for male who like titanic boobs and it's too fat for me. (Anna seems not too old nor too big so it's ok, even if i would love to play one of the 2 sister more)
- i love having natural noise ( birds ^^ ) when playing

.. well i guess i threw a lot of thought at random so if you like it, take it, if not ignore that, i'm not here to argue just to tell my tastes if it can help someone ;-)

PS: i'm not a native english speaker, i hope most of my post is understandable ^^

Edit: on the screenshot all is in german but i checked .. my game is set for english not german!

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I found the cheat code access when I clicked on the top of the watch dial in the upper right hand corner. The cheat code access popped up on the lower right of the right hand page.

Any news on the update ETA?

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
View attachment 1347638

So .. where can i write the password for "cheat menu" ?
(i just deleted the 0.12v and put the 0.13c+fix on .. and no "cheat menu" either!)

btw for the female vs male prot stories:

- i play only female protag ( so sad the last Chloe18 is male prot ;-( )
- i came on f95 forum when i found the 1st version of chloe18 and because it was a female prot
- i'm happy to find other female prot games and so i support you for Anna&cie
- i understand that people liking "male prot" are sad for this game, but as i think about it, it'll better to wait for a new version where you could play the husband why not? (to wait you have so much more male protag game than we have female protag .. try the last Chloe18 where th MC is a male and wait for a version with Anna's husband as MC when .. when the times would come for it!
- For the lesbian/bi/straight content, don't forget this game has a story so don't be self centered to ask only for straight or lesbian. As long you can avoid what you don't like ( for me) it's ok.
- i'm not fond of dicks but i can like some exception if it makes the story better (if a girl i like ask me for a 3some with her male crush .. and if i'm really wasted so i can dream the D. is just a special dildo ^^!!!)
- i'm not turn on by gay content (just by lesb.) but as long it's only to watch, it's ok.
- i hate playing milf with big boobs .. well most of game are made for male who like titanic boobs and it's too fat for me. (Anna seems not too old nor too big so it's ok, even if i would love to play one of the 2 sister more)
- i love having natural noise ( birds ^^ ) when playing

.. well i guess i threw a lot of thought at random so if you like it, take it, if not ignore that, i'm not here to argue just to tell my tastes if it can help someone ;-)

PS: i'm not a native english speaker, i hope most of my post is understandable ^^

Edit: on the screenshot all is in german but i checked .. my game is set for english not german!
When not everything is in English.
Go to options above (if you are in the game!) And switch once between German and English. Then it should be in English.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Ich habe den Cheat-Code-Zugang gefunden, als ich oben rechts auf das Zifferblatt der Uhr geklickt habe. Der Cheat-Code-Zugang ist unten rechts auf der rechten Seite aufgetaucht.

Gibt es Neuigkeiten zum Update ETA?
[/ZITIEREN]
The upcoming version will take some time.
So far I've rebuilt all of the code.
This makes it easier for me to add content. I started the game with practically no programming knowledge and had made some structural mistakes as a result.
I have also added around 5000 words to the story and event so far.
But now I will first take over the improvements from the bug fix and adjust them again correctly.
I also include some suggestions for improvement. For example, that you can optionally display the time or other values on the main screen.
Then comes the optimization of the translation file. Where I wrote the bug fix I noticed some errors there as well. As a result of the adjustments, everything should then be in the appropriate language. I'm still studying.

At the same time, I always let the wheels run.

It is planned that for the next update Act 2 will be completely finished, all events will be integrated according to the story and the character values will be balanced accordingly. There are also a few additional activities planned such as feeding the chickens.

I think that I need at least another 1-2 month for it. Unfortunately rendering takes a long time...

Yes, and then you have to find someone who will correct the English translation. Which will be around 20k lines then...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dementor_ene

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
They look to clean and manicured to have just stepped out of a bunker. Unless it was like a Fallout 4 type bunker, but then why would there only be 4 of them.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes