2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Yes the translation was a bit wrong and some was still in german, and there were a few things that took me a bit to figure out...but thats what makes a game interesting. But in saying that, I feel this game has great potential and I look forward to seeing more of this game in the future.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Hello, my dears,

unfortunately, I have some not-so-good news. Unfortunately, I became the victim of a hacker attacked. I lost a lot of data as a result. Unfortunately, I couldn't save everything from Daz either.
Fortunately, my backup copy of the code is intact.
Now I have to somehow re-search my entire Daz library and somehow recreate the characters. And all of this parallel to my retraining. That will probably take some time. So I decided to put it on hold first.
I hope that you are not too angry with me.

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Hello, my dears,

unfortunately, I have some not-so-good news. Unfortunately, I became the victim of a hacker attacked. I lost a lot of data as a result. Unfortunately, I couldn't save everything from Daz either.
Now I have to somehow re-search my entire Daz library and somehow recreate the characters. And all of this parallel to my retraining. That will probably take some time. So I decided to put it on hold first.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get it sorted and get the game back up soon. Im really enjoying it

Reactions: alyath and Evildad

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hello, my dears,

Really bad luck.
There is no reason to be angry against you. It's not your fault.
Hopefully you will overcome this bad luck.

Reactions: Evildad

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
It's just boring and annoying. Open a scene in daz and use the error messages to guess what is missing. Then choose the right one from the 2500 pages of content ... :sick::poop:

• Sad
Reactions: damnedfrog
Apr 8, 2021
Hello, my dears,

Really bad news! Hope you overcome soon.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello, my dears,

Better that it happened in early development, instead of near end. It sucks, but happening at 0.13c, instead of 0.85 or something like that, is sort of a blessing. Hope it all pans out.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Update on the current situation:
I was able to get around 80% of the missing items based on the error messages in Daz.
However, I was unable to fully restore Jan and Alice.
In addition, I always get errors in the landscapes even though everything is there.
That means that I have to do everything all over again. :(
But better now than later.
In wise foresight I have now created and mirrored the Daz archive externally.
At the moment I am adapting the characters to 8.1 and reconstructing the landscapes. I only have little time at the moment due to my retraining.
But at christmas time i should finally be able to present the first pictures.
Until then, have a nice time!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Update on the current situation:
I was able to get around 80% of the missing items based on the error messages in Daz.
However, I was unable to fully restore Jan and Alice.
In addition, I always get errors in the landscapes even though everything is there.
That means that I have to do everything all over again. :(
But better now than later.
In wise foresight I have now created and mirrored the Daz archive externally.
At the moment I am adapting the characters to 8.1 and reconstructing the landscapes. I only have little time at the moment due to my retraining.
But at christmas time i should finally be able to present the first pictures.
Until then, have a nice time!
At least the old script is safe. All the file names are engrained, it is just visuals, the rendering, that consumes the time. There are artists that mimic games here everyday just for fun, ask and you may find the items you require.

Reactions: damnedfrog
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes