2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
The upcoming version will take some time.
So far I've rebuilt all of the code.
This makes it easier for me to add content. I started the game with practically no programming knowledge and had made some structural mistakes as a result.
I have also added around 5000 words to the story and event so far.
But now I will first take over the improvements from the bug fix and adjust them again correctly.
I also include some suggestions for improvement. For example, that you can optionally display the time or other values on the main screen.
Then comes the optimization of the translation file. Where I wrote the bug fix I noticed some errors there as well. As a result of the adjustments, everything should then be in the appropriate language. I'm still studying.

At the same time, I always let the wheels run.

It is planned that for the next update Act 2 will be completely finished, all events will be integrated according to the story and the character values will be balanced accordingly. There are also a few additional activities planned such as feeding the chickens.

I think that I need at least another 1-2 month for it. Unfortunately rendering takes a long time...

Yes, and then you have to find someone who will correct the English translation. Which will be around 20k lines then...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the project :love: Give me a buzz, ill help you with the correction. Dont know any german, im swedish, but give me a basic translation, ill make he corrections

Reactions: Evildad

privatejack

Dec 11, 2020
in what map do you place the bug fix?
cause im getting this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Tabblet.rpy', 1620403477, 35) is defined twice, at game/Tabblet.rpy:7 and game/fix_0.13c/game/Tabblet.rpyc:7.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/Tabblet.rpy', 1620403477, 35) is defined twice, at game/Tabblet.rpy:7 and game/fix_0.13c/game/Tabblet.rpyc:7.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Mon Aug 16 20:21:30 2021

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
in what map do you place the bug fix?
cause im getting this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 469, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Mon Aug 16 20:21:30 2021
move to the main directory and replace. If he doesn’t ask if you want to replace it, it’s wrong. Screenshot 2021-08-16 230432.png

Screenshot 2021-08-16 230544.png

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
I did that, and that message is gone. but i still have everything in German
Something went wrong with you. But the tooltips below from the navigation do not work in English yet. Unfortunately.
I have the current version here again with fix. Maybe it helps.

AnnaundihreFamilieApokalypse-Early_Access_0.13c+fix

Screenshot 2021-08-18 090000.png

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
I do not understand! For control purposes I just loaded the game myself, played the fix on it and the only thing that is in German are the tooltips at the bottom of the navigation. They're doing something wrong.
Do you have pictures?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Anna and Her Family - Apocalypse [v0.13c Early Access] APK -

Reactions: fokrrk11

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Moin, I need your opinion.
Because of the many inquiries, I promised that I would put all sexual content in such a way that it can be avoided.
Since that wasn't originally planned, it brings me some challenges right now in the story.
There is a series of events in which a lot is revealed, from a bygone era. The events build on each other.
Now the question is whether I should completely lock out those from the event series who have decided against the content, or whether I should ask again at each subsequent event if you want to see it.

What do you think?

Example:
Event 1.1 (lesbian content) and important parts of the story
Event 1.2 (lesbian content)
Event 1.3 parts of the story
and so forth...
Every time ask? Lock out after the rejection or not ask at all?

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Because of the many inquiries, I promised that I would put all sexual content in such a way that it can be avoided.
Since that wasn't originally planned, it brings me some challenges right now in the story.
There is a series of events in which a lot is revealed, from a bygone era. The events build on each other.
Now the question is whether I should completely lock out those from the event series who have decided against the content, or whether I should ask again at each subsequent event if you want to see it.

What do you think?

Example:
and so forth...
I think it's worth doing the game the way you see it. Since this is your first project - you need to show everyone what exactly you're good at, and not conform to anyone's opinion =)

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
I think it's worth doing the game the way you see it. Since this is your first project - you need to show everyone what exactly you're good at, and not conform to anyone's opinion =)
That's right. But if you don't know what you're doing badly, you don't know what to improve.
And in this case it also saves a lot of work to get it right right away and not to rewrite everything afterwards.

And besides, the idea behind early access is also to incorporate consumer ideas as far as possible.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
That's right. But if you don't know what you're doing badly, you don't know what to improve.
And in this case it also saves a lot of work to get it right right away and not to rewrite everything afterwards.

And besides, the idea behind early access is also to incorporate consumer ideas as far as possible.
I can only agree with this statement if it concerns the technical or gameplay component.
But story development should be entirely in the hands of the developer (including what content to include and what not to include)
But that's just my opinion =)

Oct 2, 2018

What do you think?

Example:
and so forth...
I'm understanding that these would be events from the past? memories or something like that, right? if so, you can ask each time if they want to see them and put the warning of the type of content it would have.

and if it is a chain of events I think that asking in the first event would be enough to block it, since the following ones in the chain depend on the previous one and it would be strange since it makes references to things that have not been seen.

or also if possible for events that are important to the story, give the option to reject the sexual content and only tell the part of the story without reference to the sexual scene.

I hope I have explained myself well, English is my third language and I didn't understand very well what you meant.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Hello, my dears.

From a private perspective, I got very good news for myself today. Unfortunately it won't be that great for you.
From September 1st I will have a number of advanced training courses. The first one will be available until October 8th. walk. During that time I am unfortunately only at home on weekends and can therefore only continue to work on the project to a limited extent. :(
I hope you won't be angry with me that the next update will be postponed by about a month. :cry:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
nah most people here understand that real life stuff is first priority. Now your question i was one of those that tried it on first release and then decided too keep an eye on the chat, i will usually only play female protagonist games that have a clear lesbian route, but i actually don´t mind that there is a pervert son like in this one as it creates tension but only if the protagonist can avoid scenes, i will though say this i am not a fanatic about avoiding all interactions with male characters but one thing i can´t stand is a strong female protagonist that suddenly get attracted too these young boys that have nothing too offer and are not even in the same league as the protagonist like dylan in awam and marc in project myriam. Past scenes are a complicated thing too give a clear answer about but i will though say that up too a certain point i have no problem with it but if you feel they are needed for the story i would not worry too much as long as they do not influence future scenes. last mother daughter scenes are one of my kinks the main reason for this is that in most games these routes tend too be more romantic and sweet, one of my favorite routes like that in any game is sophia/ellie in awam and the main reason i still play that game.

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Whenever I go into the girls room I get an exception and have to rollback and do something else. I ahve installed the bugfix in the main directory and it asked me to overwrite. I also have large parts in German.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
A little further up I uploaded a fixed version. Try that. Actually only the tool tip from the navigation should be in German. Everything else in English.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes