2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ozziegamer

May 1, 2020
if i recall it was one of the atk files with a animation in it well i think it was atk i just know it was "well om my pc a flv image" file.
also everytime i tried to delete it placed 3 or maybe 4 py ??? files back into in the game folder also.

hope this helps

Jun 18, 2021
the texts are mixed in some scenes between English and German, the sense of the story is lost like this, and the inventory is in full German, put the full translation into English if not wait before launching the game. otherwise it seems interesting, I'll wait until they correct the language errors

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
My impressions so far are that the renders are middle of the road... nothing special, but not too terrible... the text will just drop back into full German occasionally, leaving you wondering what's going on (aside from the irritation of defaulting to German when making the game for an international audience, when English is the default international language and has literally 10 times the number of speakers)... the English translation (I think the dev said they were forced to use Google Translate for some of it) is passable, but broken enough in parts to make it difficult to understand.

The biggest frustrations I found were the dev for some reason disabling right click menu, and forcing lots of UNSKIPPABLE long videos, and even making part of the story itself unskippable.

This is a major pet peeve of mine. You are wasting my time. I went through the code of the game and manually changed all of this because it frankly really pissed me off. Don't force people to sit through your intro videos every time they start up the game. Our time is valuable to us. Leave the choice up to the player whether or not they want to be forced to spend their time that way.

There have been a few other games like this that put hard, unskippable pauses and transitions in and I've been forced to literally edit the game code to undo it because it makes the game almost unplayable for me because it's so infuriating.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
The story may be something that can develop into something worthwhile, but the fact that the whole programming is in german is just a very bad sign(german dev myself). Usability could be better too. In whole, good idea, invest more time in polishing.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
OK, in the main menu, thought with the first few notes, it was The Lonely Man theme from that Incredible Hulk TV series. Half expected to see someone hitchhiking down the road. ;) :LOL: :LOL:

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Will there be any sort of horror theme to this game, or any sort of tense "life and death drama"/survival situations? I ask because of the premise with the virus apocalypse.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
I want to know if in this game lesbian situations can be avoided.
I mean avoiding a lesbian route and going a straight route.

Greetings.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The current updates only focus on game mechanics. The English language will of course be revised.
The coil has been deactivated because it caused errors due to my Kaoteen code. In the next update it will work again.
But I had already written several times

Aktuell ist wenig inhalt. Das nächste update wird nur inhalt sein.

Yes

Everything is avoidable except that one is being watched.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

The current updates only focus on game mechanics. The English language will of course be revised.
The coil has been deactivated because it caused errors due to my Kaoteen code. In the next update it will work again.
But I had already written several times

Aktuell ist wenig inhalt. Das nächste update wird nur inhalt sein.

Yes

Everything is avoidable except that one is being watched.
what the hell is a "Sparten" ? do you mean "Spaten" ?

deutsche sprache , schwere sprache -- peinlich sowas ....

oh and call the mother "mummy" is not nice at all :ROFLMAO:

edit : reading this is much more fun than any comedian :ROFLMAO:
for real now -- get a proofreader asap ....
"look for the right thing " ..... -- should be "check if everything is fine" ....... :ROFLMAO: !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Iluvatar_SVK

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
what the hell is a "Sparten" ? do you mean "Spaten" ?

deutsche sprache , schwere sprache -- peinlich sowas ....
Probably a typo. As already mentioned several times, the current updates are about the game mechanics. Everything else is secondary so far. Language, spelling, content and the values will only be corrected, adjusted and expanded in the next update!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Probably a typo. As already mentioned several times, the current updates are about the game mechanics. Everything else is secondary so far. Language, spelling, content and the values will only be corrected, adjusted and expanded in the next update!
doesnt make a good first impression - sry
a lot of text is even not translated to engl
i get it - its a beta
(edited my post above)

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Well, I tried it.
It definitely has potential and I may come back in a year to see if it's been realised.
Right now, it's altogether too clunky.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Current development progress for version 0.14

Most of the code has been restructured and rewritten.
I was also able to fix the problem that not everything is translated.
Previously, some of the character screen was not recognized by renpy and made available for translation.
I still found someone who reads against and corrects the German version.
I may have found help with the English translation.
The event structure has been revised and rewritten. (Program code).
For premium users there is now an integrated mod for the best way.
Errors with variables when changing names have been fixed.
A faulty animation that slows down the deletion of the game or blocks it has been replaced. (The washing animation is incorrect due to the conversion and is permanently in use).
Two new characters integrated.
Some spellings have been changed. (Mummy stays because Alice is rather childish).
Several other minor bugs have been fixed.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
no way to know if you reach end of content, no way to know when or if something new is gonna trigger on specific dates and locations......

I might return after 10 updates :p
edit::
also half the game is english and other half german, but all profiles are in german while other parts of game is both at same time

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
no way to know if you reach end of content, no way to know when or if something new is gonna trigger on specific dates and locations......

I might return after 10 updates :p
edit::
also half the game is english and other half german, but all profiles are in german while other parts of game is both at same time
if you go to options ingame and switch between english and german, the profile should be in english.
The labeling of the menu is unfortunately a bug that I overlooked.
If dialogues are still in German, could you give me a bullet point or a picture?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes