2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Little info in between.

I'm currently working on the new navigation to get rid of those annoying clicking in the menus.
Unfortunately, it took a little longer than expected because all the events were integrated into the menus. So I had to rewrite a lot of the code. But now I'm mostly done with it. Now all I have to do is create and integrate a few buttons for activities such as eating, drinking, collecting and sleeping.
That means that I can start overhauling the tablet in the next week and replace it with something more suitable. Somehow, a tablet doesn't quite fit in with an apocalypse.

At the moment I also tend to combine the first update with the revised controls and the second update with new content on the story. That would mean that the first update will be a big one, which is expected to be released on August 1st.

I have also thought about the choices and have decided that I will give you the opportunity to avoid any sexual act before any sexual act. This will mean additional work because I have to rebalance the values, but this gives more flexibility and each game is individual.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Bugs appeared once the family gets to the cabin, cannot continue with the Anna dialogue, quitting the game is the only solution. :cautious:

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Bugs appeared once the family gets to the cabin, cannot continue with the Anna dialogue, quitting the game is the only solution. :cautious:
I haven't had the problem yet.
Before the problem could you please open the cheat menu and take a screenshot of the values?
Open the menu at the top right, click on the reception bar at the top in the middle, pw: Love Anna

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I haven't had the problem yet.
Before the problem could you please open the cheat menu and take a screenshot of the values?
Open the menu at the top right, click on the reception bar at the top in the middle, pw: Love Anna
i'll try , okay.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
A little foretaste of the next update and what I've been working on so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I hope the husband is ok. It would be nice to have a game for once where father survives the game's intro.
Despite not being into b/s, m/s, etc. specially if they're young and of undetermined age, if you're going to remove the father, at least be honest about it, like the son/mom/sister/aunt/cousin killing the father/husband/brother/brother-in-law/uncle to jump on the son/brother/nephew/male cousin's dick or to finally fuck the mom/sister/aunt/fem cousin

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Hello dear community.
Again a little update on the development.
The current update is almost finished and will be handed over to a dear user for translation (German - English) the next few days. The new navigation, inventory and some new functions that are required for later events are implemented and working.
Unfortunately there is one negative thing. For private reasons, I unfortunately did not manage to complete the planned content update. Therefore there are only revisions. I might be able to finish a few more besides Scene. But I can't promise.

In addition, my electricity bill came. Which unfortunately doubled in the time I was working on the game. That's why I'm unfortunately forced to bring out a paid version and then publish the free version here with a delay. It won't be much, however. I think 1.50 euros or so. Maybe I will use a staggering later with premium content. I'm not quite sure about that yet because I actually wanted to leave it completely free.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Little info in between.

<snip>Somehow, a tablet doesn't quite fit in with an apocalypse.<snip>
Somehow, I'm not concerned about the tablet. I just figure they've got a solar charger and the tablet lets them store and catalog their supplies and records without needing to find pens, pencils, and paper to keep their records.

Evildad

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks very much! I would appreciate your feedback on the new navigation! If I find the time, I'll add a few extras as an additional incentive.
By the way, bug fixes etc. are of course made available free of charge (unfortunately two bugs were found that escaped me). I think I forgot to mention it on itch.io.

I am also busy working on new content. The days there is also a little insight.
The revised translation will also be submitted soon.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Thanks very much! I would appreciate your feedback on the new navigation! If I find the time, I'll add a few extras as an additional incentive.
By the way, bug fixes etc. are of course made available free of charge (unfortunately two bugs were found that escaped me). I think I forgot to mention it on itch.io.

I am also busy working on new content. The days there is also a little insight.
The revised translation will also be submitted soon.

I'm really looking forward to the new version с:
The story is intriguing, Alice is very cute, I hope for a ton of content with her ^_^

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
do you just have to do the same thing over and over again? take a look around maybe there is still something to a ne idea what that is I can't click anything

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes