• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hgx-2000

Jul 8, 2021
I'm playing Chapter 1 (curently Day 5, Hospital) and I'm puzzled about the statistics screen. It says "HP 544/544, MP 41/41, TP 0" and the numbers never change. What's the meaning of this?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm playing Chapter 1 (curently Day 5, Hospital) and I'm puzzled about the statistics screen. It says "HP 544/544, MP 41/41, TP 0" and the numbers never change. What's the meaning of this?
I think these are remnants of classic RPG combat stats :ROFLMAO:.
HP is health points, MP is mana and TP is usually technical points (special skills), which I don't think are used for anything in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: fameerfuddi

I AM MAX

Sep 28, 2021
Jul 13, 2022
I think these are remnants of classic RPG combat stats :ROFLMAO:.
HP is health points, MP is mana and TP is usually technical points (special skills), which I don't think are used for anything in this game.
like Manila Shaw :D

Ok that game is actually good but usually this RPG stats are added to prolonged to game time that otherwise will finish in under 30 minutes max :D (10 minutes if you are using ctrl :)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
since its sunday and he sad next week last week if i recall correctly it should be this sunday. but you also have to understand the laughs under your comments cause its optimistic...
Deep never says he's definitely going to release next week or next month. Just that he 'hopes to', or in this case 'plans to'. So you need to read between the lines, and realise that he's giving himself leeway to change his 'plans', if necessary.

Actually though, he said he planned to release during the second week of May, and that started today, so he has 6 more days to release the update, and keep within that plan. So maybe this Sunday? But remember, he only 'plans' to release it this week.

Last edited:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
This game good, but all alpha males unavailable!! One was jailed, Second was BDSM-perv, Michael have just 2 episode!! I hate lesbian routs, nerds and old ugly bastard!!! My way is femcel way! And i hate my (Anna's) bf

Reactions: deviled_egg

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Deep never says he's definitely going to release next week or next month. Just that he 'hopes to', or in this case 'plans to'. So you need to read between the lines, and realise that he's giving himself leeway to change his 'plans', if necessary.

Actually though, he said he planned to release during the second week of May, and that started today, so he has 6 more days to release the update, and keep within that plan. So maybe this Sunday? But remember, he only 'plans' to release it this week.
The second week of May ends on the 15th, which is Wednesday. This means that we are still within the range of days that Deep plans to release the new update.

Reactions: DD3DD
4.00 star(s) 132 Votes