osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I wonder if there are any other short scenes in the game? I found one of the sales of hot-dog
You found nothing, you didn't pay attention to the dialog.

When she says I'll grab a snack on my way to work or something, it is a hint to grab a hotdog.

Another thing you might have missed this way are the first Alfred scenes
After work when she has the doctor's appointment, she says I am in the mood for chocolate
That is a hint to go to the store first and only then to the hospital

adalid_canfly

Mar 21, 2019
Hello, I downloaded the game and after deciphering both the images and the game only I get a white background, is it necessary to play some program? If so, what is it?

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Game very sad :cry::cry::cry:

I hoped that I could kill all that in the pub lol :mad:

Amazing graphics :love:

But the number of girls is very little hope of addition of girls and the formation of a gang that is the leader :giggle:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Game very sad :cry::cry::cry:

I hoped that I could kill all that in the pub lol :mad:

Amazing graphics :love:

But the number of girls is very little hope of addition of girls and the formation of a gang that is the leader :giggle:
I know I find it very disturbing which is why I said, she should resign from the pub. Or outsource Michael to fuck Patrick up like how he did to Jeremy.

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
I know I find it very disturbing which is why I said, she should resign from the pub. Or outsource Michael to fuck Patrick up like how he did to Jeremy.
Yes. Anna should resign in a bar. After Anna was discovered by Andrew in the motel scene, she suddenly found herself going further and further away from Andrew. She needs to wake up, get out of the bar and go back to the cafe. Repair relations with Andrew. Then, I visited Alfred, a neighbor like Grandpa, and some scenes happened smoothly. We are looking forward to it.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Yes. Anna should resign in a bar. After Anna was discovered by Andrew in the motel scene, she suddenly found herself going further and further away from Andrew. She needs to wake up, get out of the bar and go back to the cafe. Repair relations with Andrew. Then, I visited Alfred, a neighbor like Grandpa, and some scenes happened smoothly. We are looking forward to it.
Most of us have a similar taste regarding Anna and Alfred. We want Anna to be in relationship with Andrew but also fuck Alfred with Andrew having no doubt what's going on at his back.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Most of us have a similar taste regarding Anna and Alfred. We want Anna to be in relationship with Andrew but also fuck Alfred with Andrew having no doubt what's going on at his back. But I really wish to see Rebecca and alfred also.

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
Even if you ask an outside assistant you will ask to have sex with him:cry:
But if there was a female policewoman would be wonderful :giggle:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"an unknown girl that's quite similar to the girl we already know"

Definitely NOT the sister. Nope nope nope not the sister!

:p

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Most of us have a similar taste regarding Anna and Alfred. We want Anna to be in relationship with Andrew but also fuck Alfred with Andrew having no doubt what's going on at his back.
90% of the playerbase love alfred and anna scenes, I just want a scene in which alfred forcefucks anna :)

Reactions: ltpika
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes