• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
only good thing on that game is anna.. anna as model..

fetishes aren't the problem.. the problem is storydevelopement, storytelling and so on.. its like a child is writing some pervert stories..
The story-writing has definitely dropped off. No arguments there. I'd consider stopping my patreonship(?) if it weren't for the fact that I enjoy literally every storyline apart from Andrew's. The bar shit is top notch, Sergey's is great, the office, wonderful, Ashley's shit is kinky, but Andrew is just wholly, completely, absolutely, fucking ruined because he isn't a compelling character and we aren't offered any worthy alternative. Anna said that she loved Alfred and I almost threw up in my fucking mouth. The only decent men in this game are a chubby nerd and his fresh outta high school friend. Anna seems destined to just be taken advantage of by pervy men, which is fun to fap to, but doesn't fit who she's been established as being. She needs an "other". Andrew is trash, but so is pretty much everyone else. Michael would seem like a good option because of her increasing bbc fetish and he also seems like an okay dude even if we don't know anything about him other than he digs white chicks. Emily almost makes the most sense since there's an actual emotional connection there, even if they're both just sluts, but that would at least allow the game to continue on and make the open relationship thing that Deep so clearly wants to exist, make sense.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Well obviously, the update didn't work. Updated the game but lost save. Now all over again
you just have to put your save files in the right folder. <your app id>/files/save
eg. /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.anna.exciting.affection.the66/files/save

Reactions: Bbwlover

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
you just have to put your save files in the right folder. <your app id>/files/save
eg. /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.anna.exciting.affection.the66/files/save
It worked. Sorry for my report. I have my save. Wow game is full screen. Haha. Thnx

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
You don't know what happens in the next update yet, so don't go to conclusions ahead of time! :)
To me it sounds like you're heading towards the direction of Andrew letting Anna fuck other people, it was hinted at very clearly in two scenes in 1.5, and it kind of makes sense, otherwise there are only two directions the game can go. Andrew forgives Anna and carries on in ignorance or they split up.

The former kind of makes sense, but it means the story doesn't really develop as things carry on as they are, and the latter would remove one of the key parts of the game, namely the cheating and the conflict it brings in Anna.

Personally I'm all for letting her cheat, as it still means Anna will be conflicted but also makes Andrew even more useless.

I guess we will find out in 1.6, due to the (great) cliffhanger in 1.5 :)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
The update is great in all aspects, I thought it would be over between Anna and Andrew in end of the last time. But fortunately it isn't and is good to stick to this game. The only thing I did not pretty much enjoy is the way Anna has sex with alfred. Meaning, I found Anna having sex, with alfred, the dialogues felt made up. There was nothing like Anna was desperate for sex, something like that. It just felt, when Anna saw Alfred she just went to have sex with him without any reason. The spice and mystery that led to sex was missing, I felt like she was just having it for the sake. But overall a good update.

Reactions: Bigcow

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How to trigger double bj in the bar? I was using save provided with new update.
When Patrick search for his son and meet Anne in the bar's warehouse, you must select the first option and Anne will make a blowjob to him, and then the double bj in the bar with two clients!
If instead you select the second option, nothing blowjob to Patrick, and then she will make a lesbo show with Emily at the pole!

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
When Patrick search for his son and meet Anne in the bar's warehouse, you must select the first option and Anne will make a blowjob to him, and then the double bj in the bar with two clients!
If instead you select the second option, nothing blowjob to Patrick, and then she will make a lesbo show with Emily at the pole!
Hi please do you have a Save for this scene. Please post it.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
The update is great in all aspects, I thought it would be over between Anna and Andrew in end of the last time. But fortunately it isn't and is good to stick to this game. The only thing I did not pretty much enjoy is the way Anna has sex with alfred. Meaning, I found Anna having sex, with alfred, the dialogues felt made up. There was nothing like Anna was desperate for sex, something like that. It just felt, when Anna saw Alfred she just went to have sex with him without any reason. The spice and mystery that led to sex was missing, I felt like she was just having it for the sake. But overall a good update.
if you look at the previous scenes with Alfred she has been drawn to him since the start, and each time they've met that feeling has grown.

I really enjoyed it, there was a tenderness and loving feeling that felt good.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
your right about this. i love this game .But the game is no longer excited. Andrew is the soul of the game. Imagine the story line changed. Andrew worked hard and made himself ready for marriage. In all, Andrew was a normal boyfriend. In this line of story, she does not like to lose Andrew. Beginning in the game was a feeling of guilt, betrayal and consequences, and kept secret and shy. But now the wicked woman is in town. game has good scenes, but in my opinion, the game without Andrew is a boring game.sory for my bad english
I totally agree. As things stand, the logical thing would be for Andrew to leave Anna at least for a while. I do not know, going to live with a friend, or maybe it's anna who leaves: But to continue together as if nothing had happened, or to start with the cuckold all at once does not seem to make sense

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Anna Exciting Affection v1.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.05.2019
Do you not provide the default save file?

• Wow
Reactions: Bbwlover
4.00 star(s) 132 Votes