Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Excellent game, excellent update, great scenes.
A little advice, the thrill in the game in my opinion has gone a bit lost,
I think need to give new directions, new characters, new places, new problems, spice things up there.
I think the story should be finished with the pub. Anna has found what she needs. She can go to the spa where the guy suggested that she work there, doing a scene or two at the spa, maybe bringing some familiar character (the tax man or Paul from the coffee store for example).
I would also have kept the date Anna had arranged with the tax man.
I might have done a revenge scene where Andrew goes to a restaurant with Ashley or another friend and Andrew gets a special gift from the waitress, the scene gets complicated by filming him and the waitress.
Then, I would make a scene in a room in a small hotel where they complement, where Andrew and Anna talk about what was in the motel and leave things behind them (otherwise the effect of the game in my opinion will get lost)
I would complicate things with Carl's business, where more Criminals people enter to the game and Anna helps him again.
Maybe add another new partner to the office and make a special scene of the partners in the office, maybe some party at the office where they celebrate the end of the year or something else but in things are going in other directions...;);)
maybe a scene with Carl and Michael, or Michael and the other black guy
a scene of "Women's Evening" with Emily and the girl from the clothing store
Maybe add a little more stuff to spice up the game, titsJobs, Rimjobs, new threesomes/ foursomes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I'm sure the game will continue to be as good as it is
Thanks for the update, great job.
"The spoiler tag" the thing you talk about would be great (I think also). Thumbs up for that

Reactions: MrLunac39

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This game is really beginning to jump the shark for me. The story used to make sense and now its just stupid. The bar stuff is just stupid, she has no reason to keep going back when she completed the mission a long time ago. She knows she cant trust Ashley yet she keeps going back. I had her boss killed but somehow he reappears. And the animations are few and far between for the sex scenes. They sex scenes were better in the beginning. Maybe this developer is losing his mojo. Anna was the hottest character going and now shes being wasted with terrible story telling and weak sex scenes. The best scenes are with the old man and that really doesnt make sense.
Same sentiments ! So disappointed, maybe it's because of the dev's top patreon , listening and favoring too much request of how the story will go

Reactions: alexw14615

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Reactions: penmaster

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
In general, the story got straight forward and you can guess almost everything. But still, the scenes are good to support this weakness.
I got a little bit disappointed not to see Jeremy's scene in this update :D
I like this guy a lot. For sure he's up to something.

Bigcow

Oct 24, 2018
I believe a number of fans here would love to see Alfred to be alot more assertive when tackling Anna.
His first scene with Anna was so hot, the way he takes advantage of her drunkedness.

Now he's just that flabby old man and she's hitting on him all the way I mean the sex scenes were awesome but I prefer the old guy being a little more aggressive.

Also enough with the Bar scenes. I feel she's getting way too depraved to enjoy and I'm sure people prefer if there are morals at stake or something. Too easily give in, rather the conversation to be different.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes