• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
That update was pretty poor, imho.
I played both paths. The only guy she did anythng with was Alfred.
Where are the sex scenes?
Chapter 2 is a real let-down compared to chapter one.
Anna becomes less exciting with every update.
What escalated? It definitely wasn't the sex. There barely was any that I saw.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am not quite sure I understood your question correctly, but gameplay is essentially the same in both versions, with the same choices and consequences, ergo if you choose a path, that is it regarding the scenes. Nota bene - do not use saves from one version in the other, it will not work. And that is why I play sandbox, I had some saves and could not be bothered to play again form the start.
I am curious about the Sandbox version,... Does it begin at Day 1; the start of game? or start of Chapter 2?
(I have played both versions VN & RPGM in the past. Mostly VN, was easier to follow, and played Up to End of Chapter 1, and Beginning of Chapter 2,...

So, Is it Safe to assume that Sandbox Is the Game in whole; No Chapter 1; Chapter 2 B.S.?

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
This is very worrisome. A lot of adult games in this site has this kind of cycle, first it started with a lot of sex or kinky actions, then the game started to get a lot of interests, patrons, supporters and such. After a year or two, the sex and kinky actions became less and less, and the story behind were getting more emphasize and update instead.

Personally, I think an adult game is created for sex, and people play it or pay to play it because of the sex, so why bother putting too much effort in the stories... but then as you develop the same game for a long time, people's expectations and bars were getting higher and higher too, so it was stressful for the devs to cope with it, but then they chose this life no?

Notheonlyone

Formerly 'xwrathsx'
Dec 24, 2021
This is very worrisome. A lot of adult games in this site has this kind of cycle, first it started with a lot of sex or kinky actions, then the game started to get a lot of interests, patrons, supporters and such. After a year or two, the sex and kinky actions became less and less, and the story behind were getting more emphasize and update instead.

Personally, I think an adult game is created for sex, and people play it or pay to play it because of the sex, so why bother putting too much effort in the stories... but then as you develop the same game for a long time, people's expectations and bars were getting higher and higher too, so it was stressful for the devs to cope with it, but then they chose this life no?
well when you support the artists they have polls on things like this and if you pay then you get an input the people who pay enjoy the story as well as the sex in some of these games individual communities

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Helko,

That it could be that the game closes when I finish talking to Alfred. It shows me a banner saying that windows is looking for a solution and I should close it. I changed the video settings through the console but I still have the problem.

Mar 18, 2022
I don't understand what to do, I leave the house, talk to Alfred, have a scene from Ashley's auction, go to the office, no interaction. Am I doing something wrong or what's the point? Because I'm stuck in the office and I don't know what to do next.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
There is a critical bug in v0.8
If you save the game in v0.8 , than load last v0.8 save , all quest will closed , no more event will trigger .
If load save v0.7 , every thing normal again .
So ... don't load when in v0.8 .

Jun 2, 2020

Now that it's starting to become a reality, maybe we should stop paying developers! and maybe from that moment they will make an effort… I can imagine that threatening them is certainly not the solution, but if they sleep it could wake them up ;). it's everyone's money after all!

Reactions: 3nterprise

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I have a weird bug i turned down the deal with the chinese after that i continue too have a loop going too the office where you get in a limo and go talk with ethan, the journal is telling me too go too the office and write an apology for not being able too close the deal but it is not possible becourse of the loop i am considering trying too restart.

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
What are the shortcomings, in this update?
1. Bar is like 1/3 of the content of a normal scene, like a trailer
2. Hospital scene contains some sex, but is boring, as if a side scene
3. Coffee shop auction winner is more like a trailer and not a finished scene
4. Sergei is the same, not a finished scene

The only full scene is the one with Alfred, and not boring.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes