Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
i already told you the bar is made for people who like to use anna as a slut, there is not much logic in that plus anna most likely enjoys being used, after every scene like this in a bar she asks herself and says that it is time for her to get used to it, which means that deep down she likes it a lot ;)
She likes ? it because she is forced to do it by force. A person who is constantly forced to do something fights over time, but finally gives up, because he sees no other way and accepts his condition.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
She likes ? it because she is forced to do it by force. A person who is constantly forced to do something fights over time, but finally gives up, because he sees no other way and accepts his condition.
this is… unfortunate true. But it’s a game dude just a game if this happens irl it’s more than concerning but again it’s a game

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
this is… unfortunate true. But it’s a game dude just a game if this happens irl it’s more than concerning but again it’s a game
I agree with you it's just a game if you start thinking then the whole plot is complete nonsense but for some reason this person clung to the scenes in the bar although there are much less logical moments in the game.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
If a simple feature like that was enough to find similarities between two persons, we could go on for ever picking up any random picture of anyone, even yours.
What was the point you were making maybe I'm missing something?
Not that you didn't find the same difference, they have the same eye color

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hi so I really liked the bar scene were she fucks 2 guys in the bathroom.... but I think I must have replaced my save with it. Does anyone have a save just before or can anyone tell me what day thats on? Much appreciate any help.

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020
1653671037577.png

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sorry for a little absence, but here comes a progress update of the next release.

So far we have made most of the stuff needed for the next update - just the last scenes left to finish. Awake has already added
everything and is testing so there are fewer bugs.

In this update, you will see that Anna's character grows a lot. She will be changing for good if she's on Sergey's criminal path. She will now be able to take control and won't be afraid. Some day she might be running everything herself. Do you think it would be interesting? I think that it might make things a lot more fun.

Also, we have finalized the scene list and there will be Sergey's scene in the warehouse, Fitzgerald's scene, a scene with John, Office scene with both Jeremy and Ethan as Anna needs to close more deals (this time with some middle east company. She will also become a boss that she should be :)). Anna will also have a talk with Emily about her helping at the bar and there will also finally be a scene with Timothy.

At the moment we plan to release the next update in the middle of June.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Uh Jeremy, ain’t he the fat fuck boss that Sergei already killed awhile ago…
He keeps coming back from the dead like that guy from the “tyrant” game that you kill but he keeps showing up

Reactions: erotica.lover26

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Uh Jeremy, ain’t he the fat fuck boss that Sergei already killed awhile ago…
He keeps coming back from the dead like that guy from the “tyrant” game that you kill but he keeps showing up
It depends on your choice. For me, he stops working in the company after being kidnapped by Sergei.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes