Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Do you think that the dev may put any pee content always in the toilet but never get to see, or any sexual scenes with the sister. The teasing between them is driving me crazy.

Reactions: darlic

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Do you think that the dev may put any pee content always in the toilet but never get to see, or any sexual scenes with the sister. The teasing between them is driving me crazy.
The Dev confirmed last week there'll be no sex scenes between Anna and Rebecca. They can take part in sex scenes together, as long as there's no actual sexual contact between the two of them, beyond touching and kissing. Oral sex or strap-on sex between them is never going to happen, because of patreon's rules

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Ep.16] [DeepSleep]

NOTE: VN version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Ep.16 BETA] [DeepSleep]

NOTE: SANBOX version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Just change them around in URM.
Yes sir, I deleted schmidt and the forced scene in dylan shoots completely, and I have the whole update just 7 minutes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but it is fine with me to wait a new update not forced to accept the forced scene, thank you very much. (y):whistle:

Reactions: Maviarab

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Can any Sandbox player confirm if Chapter 16 is still in beta :unsure:?
VN versions are never bugged and all my old saves works like a champ

sandbox version is always bugged (and saves are not compatible with VN)
That is why sandbox comes with saves from the end of previous version...

sandbox grind prevent you from starting from the beginning of the story and old saves cause bugs but not only that I think even if you start the game over you will find a lot of bugs and you will be stuck in some place that will not allow you to move forward

Personally i like to recap the storyline after months of not plaind and don't like to start sandbox from the scratch bc
1) ROLLBACK DO NOT WORK PROPERLY
2) IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAST SKIP THE SCENES that i remember well!

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: PickerLewd

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
hard exam 3.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A weekly update of the progress of the next things to come.

I have received some nice comments about the previous update and some very good suggestions on how to improve and make sexual scenes more intense and appealing for players. To implement suggestions into the game I decided to try it out in the next short novel. This time it's going to be Hard Exam 3. Yes, it's been almost 4 years since the last Hard Exam short novel and it's time for some movement. As you remember, no one really got Anna except the Teacher. Maybe it's time for others to have some fun too :)

I have already started working on in it and as short novels are shorter than regular updates, I plan on releasing it already by the end of June.

Thank you again for your amazing support and keep those comments and suggestions rolling in. I know that some of them are not going to be implemented, but a lot of your suggestions and Ideas are in-game already :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep

4.00 star(s) 134 Votes