Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
thanks

By the two types, you mean NTR and NTS. The important thing is, thanks in any case

No, I'm not kidding because I don't see a sign netorare In the game description
It's debatable whether there's any Netorare in the game? The closest is John, because Anna is jealous of his relationship with Janine. But the fact that Anna cheats so much, and John is aware of this, does negate the impact of this quite a lot. John isn't cheating on her with Janine, because him and Anna are just fuck buddies, they don't have any kind of formal relationship. And Anna's reaction to him fooling around with other women, is totally irrational, because she herself is fooling around with a lot more people than he is. Ashley isn't the same, because Anna isn't jealous of his sexual connection with Hannah. She doesn't have the same kind of feelings for Ashley that she has for John. And her and Hannah are on good terms anyway.

Netorase doesn't feature in the game at all. Because that would require Andrew to be actively involved in Anna's adventures.

Although Netori, is basically the same as cheating. The protagonist has to be the one who is actively pursuing and/or corrupting another character, who is romantically involved with someone else. Which doesn't fit with Anna at all.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Can some gave compressed version? I'm having problem with data because of my nature of work so I have limited data right now. Pls if someone have compressed version of new one
So try this pre-release by SonsOfLiberty:

Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 Ep.16 BETA] [DeepSleep]

NOTE: SANBOX version.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Reactions: Kaine1994

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
It's debatable whether there's any Netorare in the game? The closest is John, because Anna is jealous of his relationship with Janine. But the fact that Anna cheats so much, and John is aware of this, does negate the impact of this quite a lot. John isn't cheating on her with Janine, because him and Anna are just fuck buddies, they don't have any kind of formal relationship. And Anna's reaction to him fooling around with other women, is totally irrational, because she herself is fooling around with a lot more people than he is. Ashley isn't the same, because Anna isn't jealous of his sexual connection with Hannah. She doesn't have the same kind of feelings for Ashley that she has for John. And her and Hannah are on good terms anyway.

Netorase doesn't feature in the game at all. Because that would require Andrew to be actively involved in Anna's adventures.

Although Netori, is basically the same as cheating. The protagonist has to be the one who is actively pursuing and/or corrupting another character, who is romantically involved with someone else. Which doesn't fit with Anna at all.
Umm... the John and Anna relationship is clearly Netorare, A father trying to steal his son's girlfriend away from the son and even having sex in the hospital with said girlfriend in front of his barely unconscious son is what Netorare dreams are made of :LOL:, Zara what herbal blend have you been indulging in?

How is the Jeremy/Doctor/Club Owner and Anna relationship not Netorare? Do you think they don't know about her relationship status?

Ashley literally enjoyed fucking Anna while knowing her boyfriend was watching but didn't know it was Anna, plus that scene in the restaurant with the three of them, How was that not Netorare?

I don't know if you skewing the view or possibly not tried all paths, to enjoy the game. But there is definitely a whole bunch of content that would be labelled as Netorare (stealing/corruption is key), hence all the corruption of Anna going on with certain characters. Andrew does not need to have knowledge of it or be cucked (optional in NTR) cause we as the audience by proxy get jealous or disheartened or fap, making it NTR content.

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Fully agree with you - it's all ink or pixels. But it's great (for me) that I can try sometimes a different perspective - I mean a female one, for instance. Does it make me weird?

In fact, I am happy to join a club of weirdos that like 'female games' and enjoy various options there - including being slutty or even shitty. I can always switch a game off, if it goes too far.

It's a pity that some people are much too serious about it - and I am talking about other threads as well (I'm just coming from Another Man's Wife thread where some guys seem touched to the core by the FMC's behaviour they haven't expected, like somebody personally has offended them).

Rgs
HC
There's nothing wrong in that to as a guy you play a female protagonist game. There are guys that play otome games for romantic stories, so don't worry. I play BL games next to otome. Female protagonist however, are mostly made by men for men so they are not my cup of tea and that's why I prefer games made by women for women because obv, it's from a female perspective(which is rare).

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Umm... the John and Anna relationship is clearly Netorare, A father trying to steal his son's girlfriend away from the son and even having sex in the hospital with said girlfriend in front of his barely unconscious son is what Netorare dreams are made of :LOL:, Zara what herbal blend have you been indulging in?

How is the Jeremy/Doctor/Club Owner and Anna relationship not Netorare? Do you think they don't know about her relationship status?

Ashley literally enjoyed fucking Anna while knowing her boyfriend was watching but didn't know it was Anna, plus that scene in the restaurant with the three of them, How was that not Netorare?

I don't know if you skewing the view or possibly not tried all paths, to enjoy the game. But there is definitely a whole bunch of content that would be labelled as Netorare (stealing/corruption is key), hence all the corruption of Anna going on with certain characters. Andrew does not need to have knowledge of it or be cucked (optional in NTR) cause we as the audience by proxy get jealous or disheartened or fap, making it NTR content.
Netorare always relates to the protagonist. If Anna was being cheated on, and she got jealous, or someone else she had strong feelings for, had sex with someone else and that made her jealous, then it would be netorare. But Andrew is not the protagonist, and therefore what happens to him cannot be netorare.

The only plausible instance of netorare in this game, is with John, because Anna is jealous of his sexual friendship with Janine. I never said it definitely wasn't netorare. Just that Anna's relationship with John isn't that strong. They're not in love with each other, so the mental anguish that typically the protagonist feels with netorare, isn't really there. In Japanese, netorare means ' to be taken away'. So really the protagonist has to believe his/ her love interest is being stolen away or at least might be. Does Anna feel that with John in this instance? And the answer is no, she's not worried about that in the slightest. The real reason for her jealousy, is that she hates not being the focus of attention. So if it is netorare, I think it's a weak version of it.

Technically, you could say several events in this game are instances of netorare ( others include Rebecca with King at the Gym, and flirting with Alfred during the gardening scene, and even Andrew flirting with Hannah at the restaurant.). But the emotional impact on Anna for all of them is so weak, that they barely cross the threshold of what truly constitutes netorare, and that's why I think it's debatable, to say it's in this game.

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Netorare always relates to the protagonist. If Anna was being cheated on, and she got jealous, or someone else she had strong feelings for, had sex with someone else and that made her jealous, then it would be netorare. But Andrew is not the protagonist, and therefore what happens to him cannot be netorare.

The only plausible instance of netorare in this game, is with John, because Anna is jealous of his sexual friendship with Janine. I never said it definitely wasn't netorare. Just that Anna's relationship with John isn't that strong. They're not in love with each other, so the mental anguish that typically the protagonist feels with netorare, isn't really there. In Japanese, netorare means ' to be taken away'. So really the protagonist has to believe his/ her love interest is being stolen away or at least might be. Does Anna feel that with John in this instance? And the answer is no, she's not worried about that in the slightest. The real reason for her jealousy, is that she hates not being the focus of attention. So if it is netorare, I think it's a weak version of it.

Technically, you could say several events in this game are instances of netorare ( others include Rebecca with King at the Gym, and flirting with Alfred during the gardening scene, and even Andrew flirting with Hannah at the restaurant.). But the emotional impact on Anna for all of them is so weak, that they barely cross the threshold of what truly constitutes netorare, and that's why I think it's debatable, to say it's in this game.
:unsure: Yes, you are correct but possibly missing the main point. It (Being stolen or corrupted) "happens" to the "protagonist" by an unsavoury character. The husband/boyfriend/partner/lover are mere plot variables to validate the NTR plot and create proxy emotions for the audience to feel.

But to your points above, I do feel everyone is free to relate to whichever character they want in an NTR storyline :)

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Does Ashley come back in Chapter 2??? I miss him omg :( my Anna is loyal to him (only had full intercourse with him other than Andrew so far)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
:unsure: Yes, you are correct but possibly missing the main point. It (Being stolen or corrupted) "happens" to the "protagonist" by an unsavoury character. The husband/boyfriend/partner/lover are mere plot variables to validate the NTR plot and create proxy emotions for the audience to feel.

But to your points above, I do feel everyone is free to relate to whichever character they want in an NTR storyline :)
Netorare is all about the protagonist, and how things happening to their love ones make him/her feel. But in this game, all the things you're talking about happen to Anna, and that isn't going to cause her to become jealous and experience the mental anguish of possibly having a loved one taken away. They are the essential elements of netorare, and if they are absent then there is no netorare. I get it, there's a lot of confusion, as to what constitutes netorare and what doesn't. But according to my understanding and the Dev's own assessment, it isn't present in the game to any appreciable degree.

I can assure you the Dev did not intend anyone to feel those kind of proxy emotions for Andrew. There is no intentional NTR plot in the game ( at least so far). A few years ago, I asked him that very question and he stated there was no design for NTR within the game. And when I asked whether Andrew might be cucked in the future, he said that was a possibility, but he wasn't sure that it would be the right move. He certainly seemed very wary about including it. But maybe since Awake joined the team, they've had second thoughts? It was Awake who persuaded him to include, what he dubbed the Andrew Renaissance Route ( which is now in it's early stages). It seems to me, there's a possibility that some kind of Andrew cuck route might be planned as well, as a middle way, allowing Anna and Andrew to remain together.

You have to go back to those three choices that Anna had regarding Andrew, a few updates back. The first was obviously to leave him eventually, and the third was to stay with him, probably get cured of her condition and eventually become completely faithful again. But the middle choice suggests she's going to stay with him, but carry on having fun. The only way that could work in the long term, is some kind of open relationship, which suggests she's going to tell Andrew that she's been cheating on him, and she intends to carry on doing it. So I suspect on that route there will be a further choice, one where Andrew completely rejects the idea and they split up or one where he accepts it, and he becomes a cuck. In recent updates Anna has started teasing Andrew, making 'joking' remarks about why she's dressing so provocatively, and at one point she even muses the possibility of telling Andrew. I wonder, if all these little scenes are part of setting up a cuck route? And maybe there will be more in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Does Ashley come back in Chapter 2??? I miss him omg :( my Anna is loyal to him (only had full intercourse with him other than Andrew so far)
I think you're definitely heading for a dead end with that route. Anna is unlikely to end up with Ashley. It's debatable whether she even really likes him. She obviously likes fucking him, but she doesn't appear to have any significant feelings of fondness towards him. They have an amicable enough professional relationship and I think that's about as good as it's going to get, as far as Anna is concerned. I think Ashley is more into her though, than she's into him. He does seem to behave somewhat jealously, during her 'date' with Lenny. It's hard to say how Ashley is really feeling about anything though. Because so far, he's never been developed significantly as a character.

But to answer your question. Yes, the Dev has stated there will be more sex scenes between Anna and Ashley in the future.

I agree though he is owed one soon. In a patrons poll about who should get a scene in Chapter 2, held a few years ago, he was sixth or seventh. So it seems a bit of an oversight, to not include him so far. A couple of months ago, I asked the Dev about this, and he stated that there would be a sex scene with Ashley soon. Which probably meant sometime during the next few updates.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes