DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
you misunderstood teenage girls shold have less curves
she should be slimer then her adult figure
To clarify, with the assumption that Anna is 19/20ish in HE, (Deep has confirmed that the uniforms depicted in the HE series are more akin to Colleges in the UK (Oxford) and not US private high-school uniforms they were mistaken for, when asked about Anna's age in HE series.)

There are always exceptions to every rule (i.e. similarly curvy at 19/20 as they are when they are 29/30), a few famous enough I could find:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
somehow this anna was supposed to be teenager in hard exams
but still curvy as current 30 something milf
that is strange
also 1 st game established that Anna is slutty and became a nympho because of a brain damage after a car accident
which happened right at the beginning of chapter 1
so these are non cannon what ifs not worth 15$
So she got fat in a few days?.... What a mistake--this is a big mistake even though I have already said that the person in the model drawing is no longer the same as in the first chapter and as well as Hard Exam 1 and 2.... I still hope mom is wrong about the fact that Anna's boyfriend was and is Andrew.

I totally agree with your vision of Anna asset

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
somehow this anna was supposed to be teenager in hard exams
but still curvy as current 30 something milf
that is strange
also 1 st game established that Anna is slutty and became a nympho because of a brain damage after a car accident
which happened right at the beginning of chapter 1
so these are non cannon what ifs not worth 15$
Hard Exam is set during Anna's Junior year in college. Which means that she's 21. Forget about the uniforms, we know she's at college because it says so very clearly in the text. Also at the beginning of Chapter 1 it states that Anna and Andrew met at college, and in Hard Exam 2 Anna has only just met Andrew, and is still undecided whether she's going to start dating him. So clearly Hard Exam must be set during her college years. Also in Hard Exam 2 it states that Andrew is in his senior year, and Anna is a year behind him. That's how we know she's in a her junior college year, during the events of Hard Exam.

Reactions: DD3DD

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
To clarify, with the assumption that Anna is 19/20ish in HE, (Deep has confirmed that the uniforms depicted in the HE series are more akin to Colleges in the UK (Oxford) and not US private high-school uniforms they were mistaken for, when asked about Anna's age in HE series.)
Oxford students do not wear uniforms on a daily basis. The uniforms are only worn on special occasions and when the students sit exams. There is no University or College of Higher Education anywhere that requires students to wear uniforms, outside of these very limited situations. Deep has just gotten it wrong. Or maybe he just wanted to have Anna wearing a school uniform, regardless of how accurate that was?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
(With the assumption that Anna is 19/20ish in HE) There are always exceptions to every rule (i.e. similarly curvy at 19/20 as they are when they are 29/30), a few famous enough I could find:

Anne is more and more FAT compared to the model actresses you posted! A little bit chubby Is Ok Anna was just a younger stunning chubby girl in the first chapter... now in just few ours fron the end if CH1 she is a FAT milf and full of cellulite... this is not sexy at all!

next time post their thighs and knees
because Anna legs look like those of a fat 50-year-old woman in chapter 2...
Here is Anna in CH2
Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 14.13.32.jpg and here in the first chapter SHE IS SO SEXY:love: Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 13.47.24.jpg

Look her legs and knees are full of cellulite in CH2 :poop:
Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 14.13.17.jpg in the chapter 1 her legs are just perfect:love: Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 13.47.37.jpg

if you only look at the legs these photos look like of different girls the first one (on the left) is fat and older and the second one (on the right) is a 23 year old girl as it should be in the second chapter too since the new chapter starts exactly the day after the end of the first one
Anna legs and knees fat with cellulite.jpg Anne legs and knees with a lot of cellulite! is HORRIBLE! not so sexy MILF:( Knees appear to be diseased of varicose veins

That is why I will always prefer the Anna model style in the first chapter!
Hard Exam is set during Anna's Junior year in college
Hard Exam is set just some week before her graduation and she will go in the big city to find Rebecca!..
the CH1 that includes about 40/50 days of storyline (if i remember well..
CH2 is set just the day after of the end of chapter 1

as always... you are a bit wrong in understanding the timeline of this story

This is the last scene in Chapter one when Andrew almost caught her fianceè while she was giving Fitzgerald one of her epic while she was giving fitzgerald a blowjob
Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 14.40.28.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 14.41.16.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 14.42.30.jpg
Here Anna looks younger than Rebecca and Rebecca legs are fat with cellulite!

The day after this scene (or better the same day of this scene) is the first day of the chapter 2... that comes with a lot of senseless stupid boring story where she is no more corrupted... she lost all her corruption in less than 24 hours from this scene

This is the biggest non sense
That is why the Chapter 1 is far better!

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Hard Wxam is set kist some some week before the CH1 that includes about 40/50 days of storyline (if i remember well.. and CH2 is set just the day after the end of chapter 1
Chapter 1, covers exactly 29 days, and Chapter 2 follows on immediately into Day 30.

Anna is 23 at the start of Chapter 1, therefore it is impossible for Hard Exam to be set only a few weeks prior to the start of Chapter 1. Because Anna's entire Senior year at college, is between the events of Hard Exam and the start of Chapter 1. It can't be any less than a 1 year gap between those events ( it's probably more like 14-15 months)

• Sad
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Chapter 1, covers exactly 29 days, and Chapter 2 follows on immediately into Day 30.

Anna is 23 at the start of Chapter 1, therefore it is impossible for Hard Exam to be set only a few weeks prior to the start of Chapter 1. Because Anna's entire Senior year at college, is between the events of Hard Exam and the start of Chapter 1. It can't be any less than a 1 year gap between those events ( it's probably more like 14-15 months)
Hard Exam is the graduation exam.. if not she was at the high school EXAM in the hard exam... in this case she was underage
so non sense in both of cases BC in CH1 one she looks much more younger!!!
it is no possible to be so fat after just one day!

4.00 star(s) 134 Votes