CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Fully agree with you - it's all ink or pixels. But it's great (for me) that I can try sometimes a different perspective - I mean a female one, for instance. Does it make me weird?

In fact, I am happy to join a club of weirdos that like 'female games' and enjoy various options there - including being slutty or even shitty. I can always switch a game off, if it goes too far.

It's a pity that some people are much too serious about it - and I am talking about other threads as well (I'm just coming from Another Man's Wife thread where some guys seem touched to the core by the FMC's behaviour they haven't expected, like somebody personally has offended them).

Rgs
HC
Finally, somebody with a clear head. This is all for fun, and entertainment. To get you out of the real world and allow yourself to take on a totally different personality without doing any harm to yourself or others. I believe that this is actually healthy, if you take it as it is intended, just a fantasy. You can be a good or bad man or woman, old or young, heck you can even be a furry or a blob, a god or a fairy, rich or poor, a genius or dumb as a rock. It's up to you and nobody else cares. You can't do that watching TV.
These games are not intended to be taken seriously. Unfortunately, some people do. That is just sad. Some people having not invested (money-wise) in the game, knowing nothing of the dev or his/her financial situation, feel that they have the right to blast a dev for the game that they produce.
It is not your game, it is the dev's game and it's his world (the game). If you don't like it, move on, there are other games. If you want to leave a bad comment, be constructive about it, not hateful.
I'll get off my soapbox for now.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Fully agree with you - it's all ink or pixels. But it's great (for me) that I can try sometimes a different perspective - I mean a female one, for instance. Does it make me weird?

In fact, I am happy to join a club of weirdos that like 'female games' and enjoy various options there - including being slutty or even shitty. I can always switch a game off, if it goes too far.

It's a pity that some people are much too serious about it - and I am talking about other threads as well (I'm just coming from Another Man's Wife thread where some guys seem touched to the core by the FMC's behaviour they haven't expected, like somebody personally has offended them).

Rgs
HC
It's not necessary to imagine you're the protagonist to play a game like this. I think the people who think it's weird, are the ones who can't play these games any other way. So it's not really surprising when they take a view like that. I assume the majority of people who play Anna Exciting Affection are men, and I doubt very few of them imagine themselves as Anna. So you're hardly alone, and I wouldn't worry about it in the slightest.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's not necessary to imagine you're the protagonist to play a game like this. I think the people who think it's weird, are the ones who can't play these games any other way. So it's not really surprising when they take a view like that. I assume the majority of people who play Anna Exciting Affection are men, and I doubt very few of them imagine themselves as Anna. So you're hardly alone, and I wouldn't worry about it in the slightest.
I am a man and I love to play being a slutty whore MC. It robs nothing from my masculinity. I'm just pretending and loving it. Look at my avatar, a hot young redheaded girl, instead of the hot, very old, still redheaded man that I am, lol.

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
Can some gave compressed version? I'm having problem with data because of my nature of work so I have limited data right now. Pls if someone have compressed version of new one

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Can some gave compressed version? I'm having problem with data because of my nature of work so I have limited data right now. Pls if someone have compressed version of new one
oh, I have something for you from another thread

Okay, you're polite and honest about. Let me guide you and maybe the mod's are kind enough to not delete this post because of off-topic, so maybe some users more could read this.

Anyway...

In the Game Compression Request thread the Staff mad clear how our dear compressors should provide their work. They even gave a template:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On top of that the staff said exactly how to search:
View attachment 3682759

Knowing how they provide it's completely easy to find what you need in the search engine.
View attachment 3682768
<game name> = Summer's Gone
[version] = S1 Steam + DLC

So, we just need the search engine.
View attachment 3682783

Here, we fill in what we need like the staff told us. Using "This thread" is very helpful.
View attachment 3682799

Et voilá:
View attachment 3682802

The first three results deliver exactly what one need.

WORKS. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. ;)

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
Is this an attempt at humor?, because "cheating" is one of the tags and isn't NTR just another way of saying "cheating"? I'm a little confused here.
Please be careful - you may start another flame war here ;) . On the meaning of netorare, netorase, cheating, netori, etc. - F95 definitions, japanese meaning, 'real' meaning... If some people think it's very important - OK, but the temperature of such discussions is often much above 451 F.

So be warned.

And the answer to the original question of DR YOS is - yes, there is NTR in the game, but it's necessary to add: according to my understanding of the term. Well, I do not care too much about tags - I verify them on my own.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Please be careful - you may start another flame war here ;) . On the meaning of netorare, netorase, cheating, netori, etc. - F95 definitions, japanese meaning, 'real' meaning... If some people think it's very important - OK, but the temperature of such discussions is often much above 451 F.

So be warned.

And the answer to the original question of DR YOS is - yes, there is NTR in the game, but it's necessary to add: according to my understanding of the term. Well, I do not care too much about tags - I verify them on my own.
I think it's debatable whether there's currently any significant NTR in the game? But I think there could be, if one of the three choices for Anna's future relationship with Andrew, is actually going to lead to some form of open relationship? Two of the choices were very obvious, but the middle choice is a bit of a mystery, and it might lead to something like that, with Andrew being cucked?

It may not be that. But I don't see any other way of Anna staying with Andrew, unless she becomes completely faithful again, which was obviously the third choice

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

So be warned.

Shhhhh, you are absolutely correct, my bad. I agree with you, use the tags as a guide only. I've played many games where I did not care for a certain tag and the game turned out great. Nuff said.

DR YOS

Dec 30, 2023
yes, when Anna fucks Ashley and fucks john
thanks
Yes there is definitely NTR (Type A and B) & a slight bit of Netori, as multiple characters male and female who have "interactions" with Anna, know she has a partner/in a relationship.
By the two types, you mean NTR and NTS. The important thing is, thanks in any case
Is this an attempt at humor?, because "cheating" is one of the tags and isn't NTR just another way of saying "cheating"? I'm a little confused here.
No, I'm not kidding because I don't see a sign netorare In the game description

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
thanks

By the two types, you mean NTR and NTS. The important thing is, thanks in any case

No, I'm not kidding because I don't see a sign netorare In the game description
Well, there is a key difference between NTR and cheating, and as far as I remember, her partner is not aware of her adultery.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes