Apr 1, 2018
i am getting this error when john wakes up anna in middle of night after andrew returns home.It occurs i think whenever john's dialogue comes up.It also occurs if i try to click on john when he is sitting in living room using laptop.For the record i started new game so that there is no error ,but it still occurs.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
i am getting this error when john wakes up anna in middle of night after andrew returns home.It occurs i think whenever john's dialogue comes up.It also occurs if i try to click on john when he is sitting in living room using laptop.For the record i started new game so that there is no error ,but it still occurs.
Just open in notepad++ and fix it

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
CAN ANYONE HELP, PLEASE

I CANT GET IN CHANGING ROOM IN LAST VERSION

View attachment 3671536

As I think it is a bug in last version, so i wait till this version, just play, I cannot still get in changing room, I then try to go to hospital, "no need to go there", so I am struck in this game for SEVERAL MONTH

IF NO ONE REPLY, I think i just give up this game as I dont think replaying the game can help the solution
its the same for me < cant change or do anything , and everything else says you dont need to do that . Its not the first time this has happened.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
No, you are not weird.. bc you can play the sandbox you like
The problem for me is there is no one that shared the EP16 VN version... that is already released!

so you ara happy but i still wait for an hero!

Cheers!
All dudes here give VN16 long time ago. Just say - google!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
No, you are not weird.. bc you can play the sandbox you like
The problem for me is there is no one that shared the EP16 VN version... that is already released!

so you ara happy but i still wait for an hero!

Cheers!
Ok, I get you now. RPGM games kind of makes you feel like you can go off script and do different things, much different from VNs, where is is just follow the story for most part. But, everything is programmed so it's really just an illusion, I guess.

Reactions: 88stanford88

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Nope. You are weird, because you like playing female game and fuck big black boys here :Kappa: :KappaPride: :WutFace:
It's called corruption, darling and it's all pretend, so yeah, I have no problem getting out of my comfort zone and playing a hot sexy slut, putting my ass on the street if I want and doing things that I would never have done in real life if I was a woman. You know you sound a lot like a biggot, racist, prejudice cunt/dick, IJS. These are games, and you can be whoever and whatever you want to be, and nobody gets hurt, it's all ink or whatever it is, and when you close your laptop, you go back to being the real you. So, cut loose and take a walk on the kosher side, lol.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I think that when it reaches 1.0 at least one ending will be released and then the following ones little by little.
if your hypothesis is correct, the developers are focusing a lot on this chapter and we will see chapter 3 (if it comes out) starting at least in 2 or 3 years. The only problem is that sometimes they are forced to fulfill patreon wishes (with situations bordering on the ridiculous) which overshadow the main ideas of the developers.
When the first ending releases I will go back and replay it
There is no evidence, that any endings are imminent. I fully expect all the endings to drop much further into the future. I've said it before, this Chapter reaching version 1.0 doesn't mean anything. Chapter 1 reached version 2.0. In the game as a whole, we're actually approaching version 3.0.

I believe the start of Chapter 3 will be determined more by the size of the full download, than any other factor. Once it gets beyond 5GB, that's when we should start to expect it.

And they're not forced to fulfil any wishes at all. Deep is rarely influenced by his patrons to that degree. Deep has always had a fairly clear plan, about what he wants to do with Anna. And we are following that original plan, hopefully right to the end. Yes, he has sometimes amended his original plan, to take into account the wishes of the majority of his patrons. But his reluctance to kill off Andrew proves that he will always stick to the main points of his original plan, and that these things are written in stone.

I think you're going to be waiting a very long time for any endings.

Last edited:

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
These are games, and you can be whoever and whatever you want to be, and nobody gets hurt, it's all ink or whatever it is, and when you close your laptop, you go back to being the real you. So, cut loose and take a walk on the kosher side, lol.
Fully agree with you - it's all ink or pixels. But it's great (for me) that I can try sometimes a different perspective - I mean a female one, for instance. Does it make me weird?

In fact, I am happy to join a club of weirdos that like 'female games' and enjoy various options there - including being slutty or even shitty. I can always switch a game off, if it goes too far.

It's a pity that some people are much too serious about it - and I am talking about other threads as well (I'm just coming from Another Man's Wife thread where some guys seem touched to the core by the FMC's behaviour they haven't expected, like somebody personally has offended them).

Rgs
HC

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes