• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
What website did you download it from, I don't trust a lot of websites so I didn't wanna branch out. But if I know the download is legit then I'll use it.
If you're picky about websites, just use JoiPlay to play on android, you can download the PC/win version here just like i did.

AzzzzaMate

Apr 12, 2020

Hello, dear elite Patrons!

Here are the wallpapers for June!

I'm still using the idea of making similar wallpapers but with different poses. One with some teasing and another revealing a bit more.

6 - 2022-wallpaper_1_june_3840x2160.jpg

This time Anna is in the role of a horny housewife. Do you think it fits her? :)

I hope you like them.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Any news from VN version?
yeah - I stuck at this:

Unbenannt.JPG
- no matter, what I try to accomplish: nothing goes from here. 'Cause of the night-time, I try to sleep, but the game says (after I want to change my clothes for sleeping) "I have the outfit I want right now." - ??

any suggestions were very welcome.

thx in advance & best regards

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello, dear elite Patrons!

Here are the wallpapers for June!

I'm still using the idea of making similar wallpapers but with different poses. One with some teasing and another revealing a bit more.

View attachment 1896422

This time Anna is in the role of a horny housewife. Do you think it fits her? :)

I hope you like them.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 the share AzzzzaMate. :)
Could you share the first one in "full" size? I can only click on the second one. :)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Uff! I just started ch 2 and I already want to reach through the monitor and slap a ho. Anna's nauseous pining over her Andrew is sickening. "I have to save him! He didn't know what he was doing!" For crying out loud bitch just turn around and never look back!. She acts like the stupid women that hook up with an abusive prick and won't leave because they are in Lurve. She should've listened to Sergey and left him on that hotel room floor to die. The writing in this one at times drives me crazy. I think the only reason I continue on is some of the scenes are smoking like the 3-way at the beach with Diane and Timothy.

BTW speaking of the writing it's quite obvious the writer is not a native English speaker and the translation is typical eastern block Engrish full of syntax and grammatical errors. It at times makes reading the dialogues a real challenge as you have to translate the translation as you read.

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Uff! I just started ch 2 and I already want to reach through the monitor and slap a ho. Anna's nauseous pining over her Andrew is sickening. "I have to save him! He didn't know what he was doing!" For crying out loud bitch just turn around and never look back!. She acts like the stupid women that hook up with an abusive prick and won't leave because they are in Lurve. She should've listened to Sergey and left him on that hotel room floor to die. The writing in this one at times drives me crazy. I think the only reason I continue on is some of the scenes are smoking like the 3-way at the beach with Diane and Timothy.

BTW speaking of the writing it's quite obvious the writer is not a native English speaker and the translation is typical eastern block Engrish full of syntax and grammatical errors. It at times makes reading the dialogues a real challenge as you have to translate the translation as you read.
Anna is a slut she has 1000+++ venereal diseases. And ... you feel nauseous because she won't leave her boyfriend? WDF :ROFLMAO:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Anna is a slut she has 1000+++ venereal diseases. And ... you feel nauseous because she won't leave her boyfriend? WDF :ROFLMAO:
Well I didn't play her in ch 1 to jump on every dick. If they were manipulative or exploitive in any way she told em to bugger off beginning with Ashley. The felt nausea is not from her not leaving the cuck rather it's from her, "Andrew my love, oh Andrew, Andrew! I love you so deeply Andrew! I love you so much but your little dick can never satisfy me, Andrew." It's just sickening.

Mar 18, 2022
Here's what she thinks about Anna Andrew in a dream:
I was so naively set up with myself that I believed in love for a whore.
Here's what normal people think of her when they walk by:
get-tested-sti.gif
And let's not forget her shit sister with a pussy the size of a train tunnel :sick:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

It's not uncommon for adult game devs to not be native english speakers. Having said that I don't think that Deep and Awake are Eastern European. When they talk online, they sound very Western European.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
The image came like that on the Patreon post. Nothing I can do about that
I asked Deep on Discord and he had forgotten to add the "downloadable" version :LOL:
If he have fixed it I don't know but if he have, do you have the time to share it/update you're post? :)

Thanks again for the share. :)

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Well I didn't play her in ch 1 to jump on every dick. If they were manipulative or exploitive in any way she told em to bugger off beginning with Ashley. The felt nausea is not from her not leaving the cuck rather it's from her, "Andrew my love, oh Andrew, Andrew! I love you so deeply Andrew! I love you so much but your little dick can never satisfy me, Andrew." It's just sickening.
He's pretty much being kept around as a plot device at this point to satisfy the cheating aspect of the game. I agree the bi-polar attitude she displays is ridiculous and one can only assume it's the dev's attempt at trying to make the cheating actually meaningful in some way (spoiler alert: it hasn't been since like half way through chapter 1). It's hard to reconcile the things she does/says with other guys and her supposed love for the bf so this is the best the dev can do to try to add some conflict/tension.

Reactions: TheLM2312 and Gisgo

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
He's pretty much being kept around as a plot device at this point to satisfy the cheating aspect of the game. I agree the bi-polar attitude she displays is ridiculous and one can only assume it's the dev's attempt at trying to make the cheating actually meaningful in some way (spoiler alert: it hasn't been since like half way through chapter 1). It's hard to reconcile the things she does/says with other guys and her supposed love for the bf so this is the best the dev can do to try to add some conflict/tension.
A lot of it is because Andrew was there for her, back in their home town, when she had to deal with her alcoholic father. After Rebecca left, that was a very difficult period for Anna. And without Andrew's support, things would have been a lot harder for her. This is why Anna has been so reluctant to give up on Andrew, because to a certain extent she still feels that she owes him.

4.00 star(s) 132 Votes