nFlavour

Dec 2, 2017
if its even still a part time job, yes. even it is a fulltime job and don't forget patreon gets a % too of that income.
I know the share patreon takes , I have my own projects there (nothin fittin here :) )

My point is: the cycle for updates is down 4 to 5 month, an update has 2-3 scenes. More rendertime, less story, less scenes.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I know the share patreon takes , I have my own projects there (nothin fittin here :) )

My point is: the cycle for updates is down 4 to 5 month, an update has 2-3 scenes. More rendertime, less story, less scenes.
ah let me guess you model nude there? :D

and yes i know i followed Deep for a few years now, i had a good connection to him and supported him about a year and then a few months on and off, but i stopped supporting him not cause i don't like anna anymore or the kinks he try to serve. its about the value and the communication. amount of scenes goes done yes, his rendertime goes up but is still in a normal amount compared to many other of similar great quality who mostly (at least those i follow/ed) give you one update with similar amount of scenes each half year or year. i don't want to say i like 4/5 months i personally liked the 2 (3 at worst) month cycle. but regarding that there are really much worse examples if you wanna complain about that. for me its just the amount of different scenes, the communication that i write him and he doesn't answer for months and then says "sorry i will answer your question asap" and then there was nothing after a few days waiting. he never really listened/discussed or implemented my ideas for the game new characters even i payed him i assume 70-100 bucks. i didn't and still don't feel respected in that regard even he was nice - but his communication got worse in my opinion for whatever reason. these are the reasons i don't pledge to him anymore till he fixes this stuff and gets more open in dialogue/discussions.

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
You could argue that the reason he switched to this format was so he could release quicker, his words not mine. Still we cannot complain about a game we don't pay for.

Reactions: Pogo123

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
one more moment of waiting and the game falls into oblivion.
Huh? The last update was just over 3 months ago, there have been games with a longer waiting period, they are also doing sandbox and VN versions to. They also said they Posted January 8th.

A quick progress update of the next release.

We are very close to releasing the next update and I'm working hard to bring it as soon as possible. We have finished almost everything. At the moment I'm working on animations. I want to make as many of those as possible as I mentioned before. I had to redo some as they didn't work as I had planned, but the new ones are great.

I know that it's taking too long, but I'm doing my best and hope that my new knowledge of animations will help in the future by a lot.

In the image you can see the plane scene on Jeremy's path, it will be fun and you will finally see the result of some choices of Dominant or Submissive Anna in this scene. If you are not on Jeremy's path, there will only be Madison, but will still be fun :)

I can't give you the exact date of the release yet, but I aim to finish everything in two weeks' time.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours!

Deep

Reactions: tata19 and Pogo123

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
It's not quite that simple.
Lots of guys on here are former patrons, some of whom have put a lot of money into this.
Pogo123 says he's put 70-100 bucks into this.
I myself must've put something like 100-150 plus into it and I dare say many other people are in a similar position.
So, are we not allowed to voice our displeasure?
It's a mistake to automatically assume that because someone posts on here that they've never paid for anything.
Suppose that would depend if you still put the money in.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You could argue that the reason he switched to this format was so he could release quicker, his words not mine. Still we cannot complain about a game we don't pay for.
i agree these were his arguments. i very agree there are, as already stated, devs who really take no responsibility towards their fans and especialyl supporters releasing stuff way later and inconsistent. if you read the past 3 years i never really complained about stuff regarding especially this game... but i think someone who pays can surely complain as long as its constructive and can expect a decent communciation/discussion level with feedback and not just "some nice ideas will look if i can use them" and then not even talking about them what might function and what and maybe brainstorming together how and when. its like petting a dog, giving him a candy for jumping and then continue with whatever you were currently doing, maybe forgetting the dog is still there. (could find a better metaphor but i think you understand what i mean if not but luck cause my english is limited)

Reactions: wildride69

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It's not quite that simple.
nothing is really simple except sleeping, eating, farting and sex. no point of discussion. but there are different levels of difficulty.

I myself must've put something like 100-150 plus into it and I dare say many other people are in a similar position.
and you never hoped your stuff gets attention or that the dev talks with you about it or thinking you have some position to get at least a sooner response? poor you. especialyl if you payed even more. i have much respect and pity for you. - except 100+ bucks is not much for you, cause for me in fact they are.

So, are we not allowed to voice our displeasure?
like you say it, no, not cause i really convinced about this, but cause this question is so superfluous and annyoing to answer. of course you are allowed to voice your opinion in a decent, respectful manner! why the hell not? if you don't use that freedom tho its your choice. but you guys surely can use it i feel sorry you misunderstood me here.

It's a mistake to automatically assume that because someone posts on here that they've never paid for anything.
thats true. but a mistake i think quite a lot make, cause i think even there are many here who payed for a period of time or currently paying, the majority never did - judging from behaviour and since its a pirat site. if you have valid proof to argue against my point here, feel free to share it i don't want to sound again like a guy who just want to get his own voice get attention.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Not sure if you're having a go at me, or not.
What I posted wasn't even aimed at you, I was replying to the other guy.
Talk about getting the wrong end of the stick. Wtf?
what? really? then i really have misunderstood you, might to explain how you meant it then?
about what? you quoted me so i thought you meant me that simple, i am sorry but it seems i really don't understand you >.<

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
i used to support deepsleep back in 2018/19/20 when he was doing updates every 1.5 months or 2 months maximum. Now waiting 5 months (almost half a year) for a update...

not offense, the game is great and one of my favs.
i usedd to support him too until my credit card got scammed and traced it back to him.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
i usedd to support him too until my credit card got scammed and traced it back to him.
How could you possibly get card scammed by dev..? Neither Patreon or Subscribestar share credit card numbers, you pay them and then they pay devs from their own accounts.

More likely you got scammed on some other site or your computer got infected by spyware and they stole your credit nr.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes