Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
How could you possibly get card scammed by dev..? Neither Patreon or Subscribestar share credit card numbers, you pay them and then they pay devs from their own accounts.

More likely you got scammed on some other site or your computer got infected by spyware and they stole your credit nr.
im not saying he did it personally but a few days after i subed to his patreon my credit card company called me and told me my card was cancelled due to suspisious behavior . i had that same card for over 3 years with issues.

impossibleis7

Sep 4, 2019
your right and like i said i dont think it was him personally but , if he and other patreons cant find a safe way to get donations, thats not my problem.
I dont know man. I have been supporting Patreon accounts since 2017, at the moment support 14 accounts (not just developers, animal shelters, etc). Never had any suspicious transactions happen to me. Chances are, those suspicious transactions are not related to Patreon.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I like the animations, but if they mean significant delays then I would also prefer fewer animations and more images with more frequent updates.
Yeah. If you can't do really good animations than do more images. And most importantly make each sex scene feel long, that is make it feel like they go at it for a long time (unless it's just a quickie somewhere in public bathroom or something). So more positions, make Anna cum several times, even dude can surely cum more than once, etc. Lot of creators just can't do it. They do it so both of them cum at the same time at the end and that's it. It's freaking boring.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.
Would it be possible to reupload the images? The file is deleted.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes