Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Android update please and thank you
It's easy enough to update an Android or Mac version from a PC version yourself.
(For this game DeepSleep created 2 versions, "Sandbox" and "Visual Novel". The public sandbox version is released 1st. For the public VN version, you'll have to wait a little longer. That's the way it is with every update, and whining won't change that.)

For example, for Android:
  • Download the PC version of the game, compressed version recommended if available.
  • Extract the "game" folder on your Android device.
  • Move this "game" folder to the location of your game saves (if you don't know the way, ask the person who did the portage).
During the next update:
  • If Android version is not available, replace the "game" folder with that of the new PC version.
  • If an Android version is available, delete the "game" folder and update your Android version.
For Mac, it's even simpler: just replace the "game" folder with that of the latest PC version.

Note: This works with all Ren'Py games. The only time this won't work is if the developer uses a different version of Ren'Py in his update (compare "~/game/script_version.txt" files). In this case, you'll have to wait for the new update for your platform.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It's easy enough to update an Android or Mac version from a PC version yourself.
(For this game DeepSleep created 2 versions, "Sandbox" and "Visual Novel". The public sandbox version is released on 1st. For the public VN version, you'll have to wait a little longer. That's the way it is, and whining won't change that.)

For example, for Android:
  • Download the PC version of the game, compressed version recommended if available.
  • Extract the "game" folder on your Android device.
  • Move this "game" folder to the location of your game saves.
During the next update:
  • If Android version is not available, replace the "game" folder with that of the new PC version.
  • If an Android version is available, delete the "game" folder and update your Android version.
For Mac, it's even simpler: just replace the "game" folder with that of the latest PC version.

Note: This works with all Ren'Py games. The only time this won't work is if the developer uses a different version of Ren'Py in his update. In this case, you'll have to wait for the new update for your platform.

So a Win Renpy game will run on a Mac because the code is recognised in the same way?

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
So a Win Renpy game will run on a Mac because the code is recognised in the same way?
Yes, the contents of the "game" folder are the same on Mac and PC. Only the other files and folders in the game root are different, but the "game" folder remains the same. So, if the dev uses the same version of Ren'Py when updating, simply replace the "game" folder.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I have a big problem with the new update.
Unfortunately if I continue the story from the loading of CH 14 with the choice of Jeremy Morto's route, it says "PRESS SPACE" and unfortunately this error appears. I choose "Ignore" it goes forward a few images and then comes back, I press "ignore" again and it comes back. And so on...only for Jeremy Morto's Route

Can you solve it?

Thanks a lot!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: j5522

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
You gotta open the phone and see the messages. In mobile version, you can't scroll to see the messages however.
That's a great need to know. I have the android version that I started playing before this last update. I may need to rethink getting the pc version now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
what should I be looking for? asking seems to be the fastest way most of the time
If a game is coming to Steam and has been applied for, it will be in the OP, even if it's not out. There is also no mention of Steam, the game has been out since 2017. There is nice little tool in the upper right, plug in Steam and this thread only, and you will see there is no plans for it coming to Steam or any mention of it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: oldschool34500

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
If a game is coming to Steam and has been applied for, it will be in the OP, even if it's not out. There is also no mention of Steam, the game has been out since 2017. There is nice little tool in the upper right, plug in Steam and this thread only, and you will see there is no plans for it coming to Steam or any mention of it.
Honestly I dont trust this site to be updating threads if a game or not its coming to steam and I did search in the thread but I like to ask again incase anyone knows anything new

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Honestly I dont trust this site to be updating threads if a game or not its coming to steam and I did search in the thread but I like to ask again incase anyone knows anything new
If you don't believe them, then join the DEV's Discord and ask the DEV directly, or you can ask on Patreon, you don't have to pay to message the dev, or any dev on Patreon.

What are you talking about, they link directly to the Steam page, example: Summer's Gone [Ch. 5 Beta] [Oceanlab], has the STEAM page linked even though there is no release date.

If the game was coming to Steam there would be information posted from the developer same goes for the other threads you've commented in, and there isn't.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
I find the latest updates disappointing. I wonder if it happens to me alone?
you're not the only one, lately the latest updates aren't great. Perhaps due to lack of ideas or the developer is deliberately leaving the best updates for the ending and the beginning of a possible third chapter

Reactions: Fuji44aa

CyberPsychosis

Feb 18, 2024
"head to madisons desk and prep the documents"
help plz im stuck
cant talk to madison

for some reason it says
'i should be formal when i talk to my collegues. Should get into my work clothes'
even if Anna already is

a save before earls crash would be appreciated(sandbox)

Screenshot 2024-03-12 013342.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 132 Votes