Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
no mention of the next episode, a shame because the character is very well created but I'll say again that he isn't putting anything that concerns the main plot. From this episode I expected different branches that could influence the ending. I hope they are taking some time to get back in the right direction in which the story was focused, casual sex without specific reasons that influence the plot certainly does not help the development of the game. Anna is becoming more and more beautiful and sexy but it's not enough to make the game a pearl compared to the millions of games of this type if it continues like this. Mine is just a constructive criticism because I've liked the starting idea of the game and the character for a lot
As far as I'm aware, this is the Number 1 game of it's type on this site. It's a long way ahead of any similar game, in terms of the numbers of people that play it. And it's more like dozens rather than millions. There are actually only tens of thousands of games on this site, and the vast majority of them are nothing like this one.

You talk about the main plot, but what do you mean by that? There isn't really a main plot beyond Anna getting corrupted, and having incredible amounts of sex, because of her so far incurable condition. There are plotlines, but they are there merely to supplement Anna's evolution into Sun City's biggest slut. Some games start off with a very clear storyline, but this one didn't. All the storylines have been added as an afterthought, and whilst I think they've made the game more interesting, they're not central to what this game is really about. Which is Anna Exciting Affection. In other words fucking around with everybody she comes into contact with, because her condition is making her into a nymphomaniac.

So her having tons of casual sex, is pretty much par for the course. It may be, that further into the game they'll start focussing more, to take the game towards specific endings. It's already begun with the choices Anna made regarding Andrew, which so far we don't know how those choices will play out, and how they might affect future content. Personally, I think if you made the bottom choice ( to try and get back to the way things were with Andrew) it will have a big impact on what content you'll be able to see going forward.

I think recently they've been adding new characters, because they're affectively eliminating others, as potential sex partners for Anna. Carl has become a villain, Sergey is currently in hiding and unlikely to be returning anytime soon. And now Timothy looks like he's going to get a girlfriend, which will probably mean no more one to ones with Anna? I also wonder whether Michael will end up as Rebecca's new boyfriend? So they're introducing new characters and increasing the role of others like Jeff, to make up the difference, as well as spice things up a bit.

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Well she was supposed to join Anna the last time in the Bar, the previous Friday. There's even a scene the day before, when Anna and Emily go to the coffee shop for lunch, and whist they're in the toilets, Emily confirms that she'll be there the following day. So they pretty much were planning to go forward with that scene. But for some reason they changed their mind, and it's not the first time. The previous Sunday, Anna was supposed to be going to the beach with Timothy and Emily, but that was scrapped as well. My guess is, Emily will join Anna again at the Bar eventually. But it won't be for a while, because the earliest scene in the Bar is Friday night, and it's still only Tuesday night. So at least 3-4 updates away.

The last update in the Bar ( Patrick alive route) was centred on Anna whoring herself out to random customers, and as you say, later having sex with Luca.
Thanks for the detailed reply, well as long as Emily joining is still the plan, I suppose I can wait :)

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Thanks for the detailed reply, well as long as Emily joining is still the plan, I suppose I can wait :)
This is just my theory. But maybe because they decided to include those whoring scenes in the last bar update, they concluded that Anna wouldn't do that if Emily was around. Because remember she was still reluctant to tell Emily what she got up to on the last business trip as well. Maybe they've decided she needs to become a little more corrupted, before she starts sharing such stuff with her best friend. I think that will happen eventually, and she may even persuade Jeremy to let Emily go on a future business trip as well? Because often when they include short dialogue scenes like that in the game, it's setting up future content.

I hope so anyway, because Emily has always been one of my favourite characters.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I hope we can dump andrew
If you made the first choice, when Anna considered her future with Andrew two updates ago, then I think you probably tied yourself into that outcome, at least eventually anyway. I don't think you'll be able to physically dump him anytime soon, but you've made Anna's mind up to do it, and she's now moving towards that.

If you didn't make the first choice, then I would go back and do it, just in case there's no option in the future, to change your mind. I think there will be if you made the second choice. But since you've already made up your mind, might as well do it now.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Basically Anna has to cuck her loser bf, make him as she shags everyone else without a condom.

That's how you win the game.

dj.lijphart

Jun 7, 2019
The file wont extract properly for me :( Tried downloading from gofile

nvm. apparently a problem with windows built in extractor. Worked when I tried with 7zip.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The file wont extract properly for me :( Tried downloading from gofile

nvm. apparently a problem with windows built in extractor. Worked when I tried with 7zip.
There's an issue with Windows 11 and extraction for a lot of people. In my case, even using 7zip made no difference eventually. The extraction speed eventually dropped to a point where it was taking over an hour to extract a 1GB file. I eventually discovered the problem was caused by Windows Defender, doing a security scan on every individual file in a game download separately and so thoroughly that you could read each individual file as it was happening. Whereas, normally it happens so fast, that's totally impossible unless it's an absolutely massive file.

The solution was to select 'Unblock' at the bottom of 'Properties'. This stops Windows from running a security scan on each of the files in your download. After which, the extraction speed returned to normal. If you have this issue, which is a known bug incidently, then the only current solution is to forgo the need for Windows 11 to run a security scan. In normal circumstances this happens very very quickly, but with this bug, it just gets worse over time. And 7zip might work for you now, but over the coming months it may start getting progressively slower as it did for me. Until it's just crawling along, because the actual problem is elsewhere. Even turning off Windows Defender completely doesn't always solve the problem. Often you have to specifically choose with each game, for it not to be scanned.

If turning off the security scans is an issue for you, you can always run your own scans with your AV, if you have a targetted scan capability. It usually takes about 1-2 minutes tops. I think most of the games linked to this site are checked anyway. I've downloaded a lot content from this site, and I've never had an issue, that wasn't a false positive.

To be clear, this is not an problem faced by everybody. It represents a minority of users, which is probably why it's taking so long for Microsoft to do anything about it. Unless an issue affects a very high proportion of users, and that means close to the majority, it can take well over a year before they decide to address it.

Windows 11 appears to have a lot of game-related issues, since there is another one which prevents many people from currently using the sandbox version of this game

Last edited:
Reactions: hiroshi69

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks man! its good right? :D
Bro, it is amazing. The UI, AI VA, and the story seem promising. Just one suggestion bro. Make the story a little bit more slow-burn corruption rather than fast-paced. For example, when the HOBO meets Valeria for the first time, he instantly asks her to suck his cock and she gives in. That's not how things work IRL right. I know it's a game but think about it for a minute, it'll be much more interesting if the HOBO tries to corrupt both Zoey and Valeria slowly by showing and doing things their partner/crushes wouldn't do. For example, HOBO can try to seduce Zoey by adopting a "BAD BOY" personality since she's more likely to fall for a "BAD BOY" and Valeria by being a "Nice Guy" by giving her flowers he got from the garden or something like that. And once he seduces both of them then both mother and daughter can start fighting for HOBO's attention and compete over who can win him. Think about this storyline man. I bet it'll be interesting and everyone will be hooked.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-restaurant-v0-2-1-xell_.189136/
And to everyone else here. Give this game a shot guys. This game has the potential to be one of the greatest here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: tata19 and xell_
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes