Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just saw some renders. many many renders with those boys... yeah if don't have enough of this already here in this forum (pretty young guy(s) get hot curvy girl/milf...) i really hope the boy route doesn't take half or more of the update.

Reactions: neronwtf

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
In at least one of the threads we definitely need a way to restore andrew, I don't understand why some people hate him, maybe they are just jealous of anna of him, anna and andrew know each other and have been dating for a long time, it would be stupid to just end it, yes there are problems in their relationship but I think they can be solved.
I think one of the reasons that people hate Andrew, is because Deep wrote him that way. If you don't like the boyfriend, then it's easier to forgive Anna for cheating on him. If instead he'd made Andrew, with far less flaws, people would feel more sympathy for him and it would be harder to guiltlessly enjoy Anna's sex scenes.

Initially, Deep fully intended for Anna and Andrew to eventually split up. It's was Awake's idea to have what he calls the 'renaissance route' and when they were planning Chapter 2 and they decided to expand the game from the more linear content in Chapter 1, he's says he persuaded Deep to incorporate this route in the plot. Now, nothing more has been said about this for a while, so I'm not sure if it's still on the cards. But since Deep rarely says anything about future plotlines, it doesn't mean it's not going to happen either. But you would think, if it is going to happen, they would start implementing it fairly soon, now that Andrew is on the mend?

4.00 star(s) 137 Votes