mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I had the same problem that was listed above, when coming home from the yacht party nothing happens and the boyfriend just stands in the same spot and says see you later. Otherwise I really, really enjoyed this update. I love that it seems like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
After yacht scene i have a bug. Because Anna have to meet surprise character in the end, but when she returns home nothing happens (Her husband just stands in the same place).

I did not receive these scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have exactly the same problem.

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
I know there is a lot of juicy scenes in this update which is great and we all love it! But the Dialouges were a little bit bland,forced and especially rushed. It happened all of a sudden :3 I wish that it was little by little scenes and more seductive and it wouldve been 5x better. Because i notice that everytime that Anna had a Conversation or Scenes with ALL THE MALES in the game, there are some words that repeated so many times. And another thing is that most of the characters had sorta/kinda traits and personalities?? I don't know hahaha but i still love the game to bits <3 :) it's just that i hope it was more fleshed out and it would be so much greater!!

kadavr28888

Dec 4, 2017
Hm... i don't get it... 200 frames, max-time render for that quality it's 10min and it super slow for Vray or Arnold. So it's 34h of render and 4 "animation" cycles about 100 frames per animation, ok... another 34h = 68h and 10h for prepare all scenes and animations.

Looks like harder and slowest part is coding?

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Hm... i don't get it... 200 frames, max-time render for that quality it's 10min and it super slow for Vray or Arnold. So it's 34h of render and 4 "animation" cycles about 100 frames per animation, ok... another 34h = 68h and 10h for prepare all scenes and animations.

Looks like harder and slowest part is coding?
What is that mean?

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
for those who are with the Bug that you can't see the last scene in Anna's house with Andrew and the new character to get that scene you need to make Alfred cum in Anna's mouth not inside her because if you cum inside her the bug will happen and you won't get that last scene

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, is there any way to change the text in the game? I like the game and I would like it in my language. So is there any way to quickly and easily change the text?
Thank you!

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes