Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Casually ignoring the (delayed) Christmas gift I see
Not casually ignoring anything. We got socks/pijamas for Christmas, that's all there is to it.

If he released a patch on time plus the "gift" that would be one thing. He delivered something that wasn't asked for which "caused a massive delay" (it really didn't, it's just something to keep people interested while he further procrastinates).

Pay no heed to @LawsuitIncoming, @osmcuser132; he's Starke's flamboyant lawyer.. :p

Come on, guys.. I want to see some synergy.
I assume you're talking about me because of my username. You're clearly not trying to get into an argument of which of the two developers is better I assume, it's clearly the one not taking over three months and three 3 days and counting to release a patch with 15 minutes of gameplay at best. Let's stick to the facts instead of insults.

Oct 14, 2018
Not casually ignoring anything. We got socks/pijamas for Christmas, that's all there is to it.

If he released a patch on time plus the "gift" that would be one thing. He delivered something that wasn't asked for which "caused a massive delay" (it really didn't, it's just something to keep people interested while he further procrastinates).

I assume you're talking about me because of my username. You're clearly not trying to get into an argument of which of the two developers is better I assume, it's clearly the one not taking over three months and three 3 days and counting to release a patch with 15 minutes of gameplay at best. Let's stick to the facts instead of insults.
Quisque comodeus est.

4.00 star(s) 137 Votes