Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
dis game is dead! i tell you, u motherfuckers are getting blue balls!!!! by the way, are there any girls playing these kinda games? or in this forum?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
stop giving him money, and u'll see then how fast he will release updates ;)
LOL, unfortunately it's a curse like somebody on the forum said that every developer falls to it. We have seen some examples as well. We'll you really can't help.

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
h
Yes :) I think that a few of girls playing too
mmm interesting, say...how would you react if you found yourself in the same circumstances as the main female character, I mean, would you feel the same arousal or get offended to the core?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
almost 3 months passed and DeepSleep is delaying a lot for the next update....
It has not been 3 months. The X-mas gift was released on 13/01/2019. 3 months would be the middle of April.
Why are the people complaining always ignoring his other stuff?

stop giving him money, and u'll see then how fast he will release updates ;)
It's your money and your choice to do with as you will, but I can almost 100% guarantee you, it won't go faster.
Just be patient and be glad he is active on discord so you are guaranteed that an update will eventually come.
Without it, this may otherwise become a second Sarah's Life

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
i think people are being a bit harsh, when theres no short novels new updates are released around 4-6 weeks with a good amount of content and good quality and normally well worth the wait. There is other games that have around a 4-5 week release and more often than not have half the content this game does.

4.00 star(s) 137 Votes