MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 401730

Hello, dear Patrons!
Just a quick update this time. I'm still working on the scenes, and I have already started uploading edited renders to the elite image folder.
A lot of work has been done, but there is still a lot in front. In the image, you can see a scene I decided to add instead of Spa one. I think that Rebecca deserves time with Anna more than a spa. I already started to work on a spa scene, but it would take too much time to finish and add it already in 1.7. So far, a scene list is an evening at home with John and Andrew. There will be three choices this time — two naughty ones and one, well skipping John. Morning, again, with John, but that's a short one. A scene with Rebecca. As we know, Anna has to ask Rebecca about a photoshoot, but she is heading out to the beach so Anna will come with her. This scene will move Rebecca's plot a lot further. Shooting Ad scene with Dilan, that will be a hot one. A scene with Patricia at the Clothing store to chose a dress for the Party and of course a party Scene with Alfred and his old naughty friends. There will also be choices for different endings for that scene.
I still aim to finish this update until the end of September.
That's it for now.
Thank you for your fantastic support!
Deep
:love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
A bit sad the spa scene is nkt included. Picture looked promising and hot and I welcome Anna x Fritzgerald action or who that was.

BUT I take it cause it means more time for the other scenes which means higher chance for longer scenes with more choices. :)

And the others sound good too

Sep 18, 2018
View attachment 401730

Hello, dear Patrons!
Just a quick update this time. I'm still working on the scenes, and I have already started uploading edited renders to the elite image folder.
A lot of work has been done, but there is still a lot in front. In the image, you can see a scene I decided to add instead of Spa one. I think that Rebecca deserves time with Anna more than a spa. I already started to work on a spa scene, but it would take too much time to finish and add it already in 1.7. So far, a scene list is an evening at home with John and Andrew. There will be three choices this time — two naughty ones and one, well skipping John. Morning, again, with John, but that's a short one. A scene with Rebecca. As we know, Anna has to ask Rebecca about a photoshoot, but she is heading out to the beach so Anna will come with her. This scene will move Rebecca's plot a lot further. Shooting Ad scene with Dilan, that will be a hot one. A scene with Patricia at the Clothing store to chose a dress for the Party and of course a party Scene with Alfred and his old naughty friends. There will also be choices for different endings for that scene.
I still aim to finish this update until the end of September.
That's it for now.
Thank you for your fantastic support!
Deep
nothing with michael :cry:

letan

May 4, 2017
I cannot find Rebecca's photoshoot, i tried go to the beach, her place, Card, etc.... but i cannot find her :( please help...

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes